Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 08, 2012

The player takes the position of town mayor in this version of Animal Crossing for the Nintendo 3DS.

Presents stuck at the bottom of a cliff.

DocPorpoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Ok so the map i choose has a river running straight through it to the east leaving a smaller southern part of town. the lower half is where the paths are to get to the beach/dock are but there is also a little beach section on the north side of the river with access cut off because of the waterfall. i used the net to knock some floating presents down but they landed on that little northern part of beach that i can't figure how to get to. am i boned? has anyone else had this happen?

Avatar image for dekkadekkadekka
    dekkadekkadekka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think that's the same map I use; there's a path down to that beach at the far north part of the cliff.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

You can buy a wetsuit on the island and swim to that beach. I have the same kind of town, one beach is inaccessible via normal means.

DocPorpoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.