The Animal Crossing Movie is what AC should be

#1 Posted by Doomed (196 posts) -

Lots of stuff to do and places to go. Neighbors have big overarching aspirations. Many unique personalities rather than 6 personality archetypes. (I don't know if AC NL fixes this.) The non-neighbor characters seem like they have personal lives rather than wait for you to show up so they can repeat their canned dialogue. And rarely, something really incredible happens.

Any fan of Animal Crossing should watch it, of course. Here are some screenshots of what I'm talking about -- but you really should watch it if you like the games.

#2 Edited by Bollard (5546 posts) -

@doomed: When did this come out? Why did I not know about this!

#3 Posted by The_Reflection (249 posts) -

it came out a few years ago in japan only, also you blatantly copied and pasted this entire paragraph from Reddit.

#4 Posted by Nezza (358 posts) -

Tell me I'm not the only one that read that title as 'The Animal Crossing Movie is what AC (Assassin's Creed) should be'.

#5 Posted by Brenderous (1101 posts) -

@nezza said:

Tell me I'm not the only one that read that title as 'The Animal Crossing Movie is what AC (Assassin's Creed) should be'.

that's what i thought.

#6 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

@the_reflection: I hate to respond to this a week later, but the OP of this thread was the OP of the reddit thread. He was just trying to spread the discussion to Giant Bomb.

#7 Posted by The_Reflection (249 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.