Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 08, 2012

The player takes the position of town mayor in this version of Animal Crossing for the Nintendo 3DS.

UK Digital buyers - Save a few quid on the eshop price.

Nezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Game.co.uk are selling the download version of Animal Crossing for £29.99 which is a few quid cheaper then the eshop price of £34.99.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/animal-crossing-new-leaf-122844?pageSize=20

Make sure you choose the digital version and then complete the checkout as normal. It will then immediately give you a code to redeem on the eshop. My copy is downloading now, so it's even available a couple of hours earlier than the eshop version as well!

goalseil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By goalseil

damn, I already put the funds into my eshop the other day :(

Nezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I very nearly did the same thing. I was just looking on the net to confirm if Nintendo were doing a midnight eshop release when I found it.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By fattony12000

If you're just wanting it as cheap as possible, it can be found for £28 on Amazon, although it is a physical copy. As a side note, I could have sworn it was a few pounds more expensive a couple of days ago on Amazon. Which is weird.

markini6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#5  Edited By markini6

@fattony12000: Amazon change their prices all the time on most of their items. I use an extension for chrome called "The Camelizer" for use with Amazon which brings up a graph of an item's price history. Comes in handy when you want to see if the current price is just a short lived spike or the normal value.

matt_f606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yeah, did the same thing with GAME. Strangely the retail store was also selling the codes but for £34.

lumley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#7  Edited By lumley

I used Game for downloading Luigi's Mansion. Paid £33 rather than £40 on the eShop.

As for Animal Crossing I got a physical copy. I think it was £27 and it came a day early.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.