Is Anyone Else Still Playing This Game?

#1 Posted by Shadowsun9 (37 posts) -

I got Animal Crossing WW on the first day it came out, and am still playing it. I very, very rarely miss a day.

I have the biggest house, full of stuff, both crowns and a throne. Also >4,000,000 bells. I have never cheated or time travelled. (In game, I have time travelled in actual life...)

I got to a certain point of going on everyday that I can't stop. I just got used to it and I'm not stopping now.

Just everyday i'll go on for a few minutes, water all my flowers and make sure no villagers are leaving.

Is there anyone else like this, am I the only one?

#2 Posted by RetroIce4 (4392 posts) -

I used to but it gets boring. They need a REAL new addition to the series.

#3 Posted by atheistium (352 posts) -

I started playing it again today :D I am looking for people to come to my town :P Wanna wifi?

#4 Posted by Shadowsun9 (37 posts) -
RetroIce4 said:
"I used to but it gets boring. They need a REAL new addition to the series."
I know, it is kinda boring sometimes. Some days it feels like a chore. I'll be really tired and then realise; 'oh wait, Animal Crossing!' and go 'play it'.

I've just got so far that I'm not gonna give it up now! All that time will have been wasted.

Has anyone ever managed to catch a tarantula or scorpion? I just can't do it!
#5 Posted by atheistium (352 posts) -

Nah the tarantula keeps eating me lol

#6 Posted by giyanks22 (2681 posts) -

I played that game when I was in single digits lol.

#7 Posted by whackmypinata (941 posts) -
giyanks22 said:
"I played that game when I was in single digits lol."
Haha, do you think that somehow makes you cooler than everybody else?
#8 Posted by Otacon (2208 posts) -

I play from time to time, I'm glad that you can import your town to the Wii version.

#9 Posted by Ben_H (3296 posts) -
whackmypinata said:
"giyanks22 said:
"I played that game when I was in single digits lol."
Haha, do you think that somehow makes you cooler than everybody else?"
I agree, does it?

Oh, and yes, I still play this game when I'm at the lake and have nothing to do.  I just paid the last part of the house off so I don't know if I will be much more.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.