Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 23, 2005

Animal Crossing: Wild World is the Nintendo DS sequel to 2003's Animal Crossing, a life-style simulation game in which a human character fishes, catches bugs, and furnishes a house in a constantly-shifting neighborhood of animals.

Rebuilding your town

Fonzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fonzy

At the opening screen, one of the options is to rebuild your town. Does anyone know if rebuilding your town screws with everything you have collected? I just want a new town layout.

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By HazBazz

Yes, it will screw everything up. Its basically the game's way of saying 'Erase All Data'. Don't do it unless you want to start a whole new game

Fonzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fonzy

You sure? That blows..

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Nude_Dude

Well, tough luck. I don't lime my town layout either, but I can't give away my 999,999,999 Bells stored at the bank, or all the Models I have collected, or all the upgrades of my house and Nooks' store, or all the Feathers from green to rainbow, or all the Golden Tools I have, or all the Animal Pics the villagers have given me. I just can't erase 3 years of my life.

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
    Nude_Dude said:
    "Well, tough luck. I don't lime my town layout either, but I can't give away my 999,999,999 Bells stored at the bank, or all the Models I have collected, or all the upgrades of my house and Nooks' store, or all the Feathers from green to rainbow, or all the Golden Tools I have, or all the Animal Pics the villagers have given me. I just can't erase 3 years of my life."
    lol 3 years ? sheesh thats dedication 
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6  Edited By kush

It is basically like starting the game over from scratch...so you will lose everything.

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Keyser_Soze
    Nude_Dude said:
    "Well, tough luck. I don't lime my town layout either, but I can't give away my 999,999,999 Bells stored at the bank, or all the Models I have collected, or all the upgrades of my house and Nooks' store, or all the Feathers from green to rainbow, or all the Golden Tools I have, or all the Animal Pics the villagers have given me. I just can't erase 3 years of my life."
    Dude.... take a step away from the game.
    Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#8  Edited By Soap
    Keyser_Soze said:
    "Nude_Dude said:
    Dude.... take a step away from the game."
    don't step away to long though or you'll do what I did, and come back to a weed infested town that will take about 12 hours of solid work to fix up... not worth it.
    Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Nude_Dude
    Soap said:
    "Keyser_Soze said:
    "Nude_Dude said:
    Dude.... take a step away from the game."
    don't step away to long though or you'll do what I did, and come back to a weed infested town that will take about 12 hours of solid work to fix up... not worth it."
    This.
    Oh, and don't think I am playing this every day. That was all I accomplished in one and a half year, and then I made very little progress. Last time I ventured through the town was about a couple of weeks ago.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.