worth the buy?

#1 Posted by Chaos (97 posts) -

I never played Animal Crossing, but the whole idea of it really seems cool, Is the DS version worth the buy, or should I wait for the Wii version?

#2 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

Buy both, the DS version is really really fun!

#3 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

I played the hell out of the DS version.

Then I accidentally left it in America on a trip there.....

I'm never seeing my town again *Sobs*

#4 Posted by AggroCraig (50 posts) -

I would say that this game is definitely worth the buy, especially if you can still find people online to play with. WiFi play really, really made this game for me, but even without it it's still the same pleasurable, addictive experience that just doesn't end. You can keep getting something out of this game as long as you're willing to put a little time in.

#5 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -
Termite said:
"I played the hell out of the DS version.

Then I accidentally left it in America on a trip there.....

I'm never seeing my town again *Sobs*
"
That SUCKS...how many hours had you clocked in on it?
#6 Posted by Chaos (97 posts) -

Reading this makes me feel I been missing out on this game.  Next time i have a chance to buy a game I'm going to buy this one.
oh and Termite sorry to hear that about your game.

#7 Posted by MacGyver (280 posts) -

i buy it. its addicting as hell

#8 Posted by Ben_H (3427 posts) -

Heck yes it is.  I'm probably 250 hours in, just payed off the last(948,000 bell) loan.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.