Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Anno 2070

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 17, 2011

Anno 2070, a part of Ubisoft's strategy franchise Anno, ditches historical settings for a futuristic one. The focus of the game stays true to the series formula of building up cities through exploration and resource management.

Yay quick look inc!

ALavaPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ALavaPenguin

Should be one on monday it says! I am pretty excited downloading the game now it looks fun!

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Subjugation

I support this. Anno games are fantastic. Sometimes you just don't feel like killing dudes.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By veektarius

As usual, Dave's general strategy game ineptitude made the game look frustrating and broken, at least within the first five minutes (all I could bear)

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By eroticfishcake

To be frank I thought the QL was a pretty disappointing. On the other hand, I've played over 50 hours of it. It's a great game but they do a pretty piss poor job of explaining some of the mechanics and this is coming from someone who's played well over 100+ hours of Anno 1407 (which I consider one of the best management games in years). But once you get the hang of it it's super addictive. 2070 is a tad little too complex (and a bit buggy) but overall it's proper good fun once you get the hang of it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.