4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

Anno 2070 Review 0

Anno, has always received a fairly decent reception for its cross between city building and strategy, giving players a huge amount of depth in terms of city and resource management, but I always personally found the series to be somewhat behind the times, lacking in areas that I would consider fairly fundamental to the modern gamer.Now with Anno 2070, we see the game abandon its colonial era settings, instead looking to the not so distant future for inspiration for its sim. Taking players to a w...

Passing Judgment on... Anno 2070 0

Related Designs’ Anno 2070 is the latest entry in the long-running and underappreciated Anno series, making the jump into a future Earth ravaged by climate change with rising sea levels and collapsed mega cities. Your job is to give the survivors from these cities a fresh start in the little unflooded land still available. All with the aid of one of three factions, the SAAT – the science types, the Eden Initiative – the environmentalist types and Global Trust Inc. – yep, you guessed it, the indu...