Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Anomaly 2

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 15, 2013

Despite the name, this is the third entry in the Anomaly series of "tower offense" games.

Quick...Look?

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Do you think we'll ever get that promised QL of this game or has the moment passed? I realize they did a pseudo-QL with Sanctum 2 so I can let that one go but this is the only other game from the past week or so that should get one soon if at all. It's not on the upcoming section of the site so there's no way to tell. What do you think?

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

Maybe a month or two from now, when releases slow to a trickle?

EchoEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And then I somehow accidentally deleted my comment. Ahem. To reiterate what I said before my idiocy abolished it: Once upon a time they mentioned Orcs Must Die 2 in an I Love Mondays and a Quick Look never materialized, so I wouldn't be all that surprised if it happened again.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@echoecho said:

And then I somehow accidentally deleted my comment. Ahem. To reiterate what I said before my idiocy abolished it: Once upon a time they mentioned Orcs Must Die 2 in an I Love Mondays and a Quick Look never materialized, so I wouldn't be all that surprised if it happened again.

I believe it became a running joke for a couple weeks afterward where when they ran out of ideas of games coming out this week, they would deadpan "And somebody's gonna do that Orcs Must Die 2 Quick Look, right?", but they said it with a kind of "this is a total lie" tone of voice. It was a lot more blatant when they joked about finally Quick Looking NeverDead on I Love Mondays, except then they actually did it!

So I don't even know anymore. I am pretty surprised they didn't briefly Quick Look OMD2, because it has so many of the same traps that you could show the meaningful differences in like a 15 to 20 minute timespan. Hopefully they get to Anomaly 2, because it continues to be a pretty slow week for games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.