Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Anomaly: Warzone Earth

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Apr 08, 2011

An action and strategy game with a reverse tower defense system. Developed by newly-formed 11 Bit Studio, for the PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad.

10 Wave Survival

thecablekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By thecablekid

Has anyone finished those? I keep getting to wave 9 in Baghdad and getting obliterated.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ryanwho

What the hell's a 10 wave? I finished Baghdad but you have to speak in terms that actually fit with the game. Stationary turrets aren't "waves", you're the wave.

infininja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By infininja
    @ryanwho said:

" What the hell's a 10 wave? I finished Baghdad but you have to speak in terms that actually fit with the game. Stationary turrets aren't "waves", you're the wave. "

Not even close to the only instance the game refers to
    Not even close to the only instance the game refers to "waves." 

@TheCableKid:
    I didn't find it too hard. In fact, I racked up a good 25 repair items at one point, and still had plenty of air strikes, decoys and smoke screens left over. Try having two upgraded crawlers with a shield in between. (I played through on advanced.)
    KillyDarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 43

#4  Edited By KillyDarko

I finished the first Baghdad Mayhem mission with about 20 repair items still left by the end... You just have to carefully choose a path that allows you to avoid and/or attack the hardest towers in the best way :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.