Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Anteater

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released 1982

Anteater is a maze-style arcade game in which the player controls the proboscis of an anteater through a maze. The game was designed and published in 1982 by Stern. The game is a stylistic and gameplay influence on Oil's Well.

I played this game one time.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By EightBitShik

I know I know, cool story bro. But, when I was a kid I played this game once on my Dads Apple II C. I had no idea that my dad was a huge pirate back then he always called it trading so I didn't know it was wrong. The thing is he had hundreds of games but many of the floppies had like 20 games on them or so but I could never ever find this game again. I just remember I really enjoyed it and I bitched like crazy for him to find it again. The problem was I was about 6 or so at the time so I don't even know if it was fun or not. Almost everything back then was "fun".

PeachMillions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thank you for this story.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.