No recent wiki edits to this page.
Antz Racing is a racing game developed by RFX Interactive and published by Electronic Arts (Acclaim in the UK) for the Game Boy Color platform. Antz Racing is a licensed title based on the movie Antz.
Antz Racing supports the ability to choose from six different languages:
There are three different selectable difficulty levels in Antz Racing:
Antz Racing plays much like other kart racers. The goal of each race is to pass the finish line before the other players. There are various power ups to use to try and stop the other racers.
Because this game is on the Game Boy Color the controls are very simple to use:
- A Button - The A button is used to accelerate.
- B Button - The B button is for using the currently held power up.
- D-Pad Up - Pressing up on the D-Pad will perform a jump.
- D-Pad Down - Pressing down on the D-Pad will brake.
- D-Pad Left/Right - Pressing either left or right on the D-Pad will steer in that direction.
- Select - The select button is not used in Antz Racing
- Start - The start button will pause the game.
There are only two different modes of play in Antz Racing.
- 4 Seasons - The 4 Seasons mode is the campaign mode of the game. There are a series of races played in a row. The races go through the various seasons with the tracks reflecting the current season. There are passwords that are given after every completed race.
- Quick Race - Quick race mode is a single race. The player gets to choose the character to race as and then the game will randomly choose a level.