Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

APB Reloaded

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jun 29, 2010

Better known as the free-to-play "APB: Reloaded", APB is a MMO third-person shooter by the developers of Crackdown. Players choose between the hard-boiled law enforcers or the feared criminals as they try to stop the opposing faction's objectives.

APB comes back from the grave; relaunching as F2P in 2011

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Geno
    KillyDarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By KillyDarko

I'm gonna get it when it goes free to play just because of the character creator...

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Chances are a lot is gonna be removed from the game and most of the content will be stuff you have to buy. Its not the same game. 

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Origina1Penguin
    @The_Laughing_Man said:

" Chances are a lot is gonna be removed from the game and most of the content will be stuff you have to buy. Its not the same game.  "

The character customization is free. This has been stated by the developers. 

As I am sure you have read in my last entry (Update Week 2) it clearly states that everyone will be able to customize FOR FREE (!).  

Stated here and here on the APB Reloaded blog. 
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

#5  Edited By BeachThunder
    @KillyDarko said:
    " I'm gonna get it when it goes free to play just because of the character creator... "
    Yes, this. I love character creators =D
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Origina1Penguin said:
    " @The_Laughing_Man said:

" Chances are a lot is gonna be removed from the game and most of the content will be stuff you have to buy. Its not the same game.  "

The character customization is free. This has been stated by the developers. 

As I am sure you have read in my last entry (Update Week 2) it clearly states that everyone will be able to customize FOR FREE (!).  

Stated here and here on the APB Reloaded blog.  "
    I know that. Never said it was not. 
    Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Origina1Penguin
    @The_Laughing_Man: Sorry, I meant to also mention they state they aren't using a pay-to-win model where you have to buy the best clothing and equipment. That's probably more what you were saying. Although a lot of words like "most" and "almost all" are thrown around quite a bit with those details. We'll just have to wait and see what they do with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.