Post Your Character Thread

#1 Edited by Origina1Penguin (3504 posts) -

Still pre-release at this point, but post some screenshots of your character if you've got them. 

Here's a few of my female enforcer character (with recently added Giant Bomb tattoo), HotActionCop:   

Links to full size pictures: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

#2 Edited by Innovacious (239 posts) -

I only spent about 2 mins on mine. As soon as i saw that font i had to make the shirt. Its not exactly the correct font but its close enough for the small amount of time i was in the KttC trial.   Thought i had a better image of the back :( It says hammerheart.

Im planning on making a range of more authentic metal shirts when the full game is out. Got skeletonwitch and emperor ideas lined up, tried to make the emperor E before but got a bit frustrated after an hour, i could probably do it with another try, but gotta wait now 

EDIT: bah, uploading them scaled them down it seems. Its a bathory shirt. EDIT: ok, crappy work around to get to full size. Kind of anti-climactic after you get there though. 1, 2
#3 Posted by HeavyDuty32 (305 posts) -

Crap, didn't get my screenies and keys to the city is over.  Hope it keeps my dudes for launch.

#4 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3504 posts) -
@HeavyDuty32: Unfortunately, I don't think anything is carried over to the full game. That's what I've read everywhere. I wish I could at least save designs. 

@innovacious: That's not bad. It's nice and simple too. I've seen characters that look bad because they tried to do too much. I also like the way the game looks on your computer. My pics are with the 32 bit OS constraints applied, so it's nice to see a group without 3 out of 4 being the generic thug model.
#5 Posted by HeavyDuty32 (305 posts) -

Well, I do like the stuff I put together, though the only actual designs I made were a couple kanji symbols I made for my criminal.  Turned out well, but I could probably make em again just fine.

#6 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3504 posts) -

I have about twenty custom symbols, but the GB one took the longest and most layers. It would have been easier if I had access to some of the locked shapes.

#7 Posted by Innovacious (239 posts) -
@Origina1Penguin:  And now its all gone :(
#8 Posted by HeavyDuty32 (305 posts) -
@Origina1Penguin: yeah, that GB symbol's pretty awesome.  Hopefully it's still there or it will at least be easier for you to remake it for the rest of us!  lol
#9 Posted by Darksaw (315 posts) -

@innovacious: 
  That GB symbol is really good, well done 
I've posted there before but here:

Normal clothes

The J Allard
#10 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3504 posts) -

I've got some more ready. I even threw in some love for my current and previous Giant Bomb avatars. I'll probably start a male character soon, so I can get some variation.

Full size picture links: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
#11 Posted by Innovacious (239 posts) -

A bit of fun i had.

#12 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3504 posts) -

Ok, I'm really proud of this one. It took a long time and all 100 layers. 

Full Size pics: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
#13 Posted by Sweep (8978 posts) -

#14 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3504 posts) -

Nice. There is something about a smiling cheeseburger on a van that i can really appreciate.

#15 Posted by Sweep (8978 posts) -

This is my current ride. She handles like a greasy weasel.
#16 Edited by Mitch0712 (499 posts) -

#17 Posted by Scooopex (43 posts) -

Here is my character, with my poor attempt at making the GB logo

#18 Edited by Innovacious (239 posts) -

Update! Sold some of the futurama symbols, 5 or 6 i think. Dont wear it myself though.

Even with everything set to max at 1900x1200 some of the smaller details of symbols are lost one clothes and cars :(

@Scooopex
I would say thats a pretty good looking giant bomb logo
#19 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

#20 Posted by Shadowsquire (362 posts) -
@Sweep: HA! Your van definitely made me glad I just bought this game. Can't wait to get into it now!
#21 Posted by Xqwzt (53 posts) -

I was going for a Jean Reno from "The Professional" but for some weird turn now I got a Vinnie. 

#22 Posted by Jams (2966 posts) -

#23 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3504 posts) -
@Xqwzt: That's pretty good. Now you just need a Time Cop outfit.
#24 Posted by Shadowsquire (362 posts) -

Ere we go. Now that I figured out the proper place to buy clothes, I don't look like a total newb anymore. 

#25 Posted by bunnymud (716 posts) -

gotta post mine soonish

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.