Not Feelin' It

#1 Posted by Undeadpool (4902 posts) -

My favorite part of the first three games was making the prosecution squirm and lose their composure, but so far in this, Mr. Gavin is not only smoothe, he's helpful! Does this turn around (no pun intended) because he's not much of an adversary at this point. No spoilers, please, I'm still playing the game, I'd just like to know what I'm in for thematically.

#2 Posted by AvD (288 posts) -

He's just helpful because the first case serves a a tutorial.  Once that case ends (and it's a doozy), it's business as usual with breaking down the prosecution.

#3 Posted by Undeadpool (4902 posts) -

I meant past the first case, when you're up against Klavier. He practically solves Case 2 FOR you. I dunno, even in the one with his band, it seems like he kept switching sides. I'm on the last mission now, but that one definately was better.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.