Giantbomb Game Center Friend Exchange

#1 Edited by SuicidalSnowman (396 posts) -

Welcome to the Giant Bomb Game Center Friend Exchange. If you are like me, you don't have little or no people to either play games or compare achievements and high scores with on your iOS device. Well, that ends today. Feel free to post your nickname and I will add it to the table below. Also, make sure you go through and add some names that are already listed. A good idea is to put something like "From GB" or "Hey Duder" in the message box so others know where the requests are coming from.

*New: If you are looking for people to play a specific game with, I will add that in as well, since many of the games don't have their own specific pages in the wiki.

Game Center NameGiant Bomb NameGames?
SuicidalSnowmanOutwitters
PopeBlueberryXIV
Hizang
Myauie
quikblink
jasonedesante
#2 Posted by Kin3tiK (32 posts) -

Waiting for iOS 4.1 jailbreak before I upgrade, but really looking forward to game center. I can already tell they've got me with achievements ;p

#3 Posted by BjornTheUnicorn (358 posts) -

BUMP I know.  
My username on it is PopeBlueberryXIV, feel free to add me.

#4 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

So this should probbaly get bumped, cause I want friends! Mine is Hizang.

#5 Posted by Losfer (122 posts) -

I'm Myauie!

#6 Posted by quikblink (23 posts) -

just got an ipad. add me under quikblink

#7 Posted by jasondesante (604 posts) -

im jasondesante !!! :D

#8 Posted by SuicidalSnowman (396 posts) -

Excellent. I am going to start updating this thread, and include any particular games people are playing

#9 Edited by SexyToad (2722 posts) -

I was going to make this thread right now. I should probably bump this thread rather than making a new one. Well sign me up! My Game Center name is <.sexytoad.> but without the periods.

Since I'm on my phone it automatically assume It's HTML. So it makes it disappear.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.