I formally recommend a QuickLook, Aquaria!

#1 Edited by avidwriter (667 posts) -

Firstly, I do not work for nor do I collect any royalties for game sales. I do however own this game on Steam, which is right now on sale for $5 http://store.steampowered.com/app/24420 

I played the demo which is available here - http://www.bit-blot.com/aquaria/demo.html 

I really enjoyed it and bought it right away. It was then I noticed, that this great game had very little fan base and was a few years old already. However it is a beautiful indie game and I feel as a fan of the game I had to try and spread the good word. Maybe we can get a QL on this great game now and spark some interest in it while it's at the $5 price? I think the developer would be awesomely surprised with a sudden surge in sales and fans. 

Thanks. 

Update : Wow, they made a QL. Either its just really good timing or someone from GB read this and liked the idea/game. Thanks GB!

#2 Posted by Willin (1269 posts) -

Looks like a cross between a dual joystick shooter and Metroidvania. May try it out.

#3 Posted by Romination (2768 posts) -

Yeah, it's a bit old but I like what I played of it, it's a fun game and I really should play a lot more of it, but I'm just not a huge PC gaming fan.

#4 Posted by Zithe (1045 posts) -

I dunno, man. This game is old. Way too old for them to pass it off as something they are catching up on and not old enough or worthy of a Quick Look Throwback. I don't see it happening. It's only going to be on sale for like another week. I feel this thread is much better suited for the job.

#5 Posted by TwoLines (2762 posts) -

I started playing Aquaria two weeks ago, ended today, an hour before the QL. 
Coincidence?! Yes. But I'm glad they did a QL.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.