Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 22, 2007

Ar Tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica is the sequel to Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia and takes place around one and a half years after the original.

codebreaker codes

kingmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By kingmasters

anyone have any codebreaker codes for this game?

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

Ugh. Can't access GameSpot or GameFAQs right now. Which is too bad, because it looked like someone asked the same question there.
    And aside from whatever's in the GameFAQs thread, I can't find any codes for this game elsewhere either.

mattinahalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mattinahalf

There are some Action Replay codes for the game, but so far none of the codes I've put in worked, theres only 8 codes and so far I only put in, but when I start up the game instead of going black for a short while it stays black no playstation 2 logo or loading screen, just a black screen.  If anyone knows how to fix that please let me know, I'm almost done playing my first playthrough and I want to be unstoppable on my second run through.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.