Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Arcade

Platform »

Stand-alone machines specialized for individual games. Arcades began the game industry and peaked in popularity before home consoles took over the gaming public. Arcade games usually cost 25 cents, or 100 yen, per play. Known for the most cutting-edge technology of their time, arcades have the largest video game library, and greatest variety of control methods, of any platform.

Can't remember name of this boxing game :(

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By JCTango

Can anyone help me remember what the name of this boxing game was?  

It sorta had art style similar to punch - out, but the cabinet had these two sticks with transparent glove-like attachments to them - one for the left hand, and one for the right.

You had to do moves on the sticks to either block, punch, or juke.

Thanks!

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By ProfessorEss

It rings a bell.
    I can't shake the feeling that it was some sort of deluxe Punch-Out cabinet, but I can't find anything on teh internet.

(...oh shit, "rings a bell", nice one self)

samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By samfo

did it require you to invert your DSI system? if so i think i may know what it is...

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By JCTango
    @SamFo said:

" did it require you to invert your DSI system? if so i think i may know what it is... "

No it was an arcade cabinet

The sticks on the left and right hands looked like gloves and were transparent.  I think one was blue and one was red heh.

The protagonist was also see-through and outlined - you could see his gloves though. (It was sorta played over the shoulder of the main character from the back)

EDIT:  ooh I think i found it!

Giantbomb doesn't have it listed yet i don't think... Edit:  Not anymore :D

It was called  Title Fight

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.