What would you say is the best Arcade period?

#1 Edited by TwoOneFive (9461 posts) -

I'm trying to make a list.  
 
EDIT: i do not mean which time period, i just said period as in like your opinion of the absolute best PERIOD! lol nothing to do with time, i'm looking for the best arcades that exist NOW. 

#2 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

Early nineties. BTW congrats on a great home opener. Le Toux... we miss you Sebastian! 

#3 Edited by TwoOneFive (9461 posts) -
@AgentJ said:

" Early nineties. BTW congrats on a great home opener. Le Toux... we miss you Sebastian!  "

lol thanks dude.  
 
me and buddies are planning to go to a one of the games at the linc soon. cannot wait!!! we want to go there before they start playing at their own, inferior, stadium. 
#4 Posted by TwoOneFive (9461 posts) -
@AgentJ said:
" Early nineties. BTW congrats on a great home opener. Le Toux... we miss you Sebastian!  "
also, I ment PERIOD. like not as in decade just like in a figure of speech. lol i know silly, i didnt think of that and i understand the confusion completley....ugh. 
#5 Posted by yakov456 (1873 posts) -
@TwoOneFive said:
" @AgentJ said:

" Early nineties. BTW congrats on a great home opener. Le Toux... we miss you Sebastian!  "

lol thanks dude.   me and buddies are planning to go to a one of the games at the linc soon. cannot wait!!! we want to go there before they start playing at their own, inferior, stadium.  "
Inferior? The linc is a shithole. Terribly designed. I will wait to see a game at ppl park, a more intimate and football like setting. Aladdin's castle was/is the best arcade, they used to have one here at the mall but it left many years ago. But I think they are still around.
#6 Posted by TwoOneFive (9461 posts) -
@yakov456 said:
" @TwoOneFive said:
" @AgentJ said:

" Early nineties. BTW congrats on a great home opener. Le Toux... we miss you Sebastian!  "

lol thanks dude.   me and buddies are planning to go to a one of the games at the linc soon. cannot wait!!! we want to go there before they start playing at their own, inferior, stadium.  "
Inferior? The linc is a shithole. Terribly designed. I will wait to see a game at ppl park, a more intimate and football like setting. Aladdin's castle was/is the best arcade, they used to have one here at the mall but it left many years ago. But I think they are still around. "

Okay I always disliked the Linc, it has a wind problem which is terrible for the late football season. but its a good stadium overall dude. i wish it was like a dome for the money the spent on it but o well.  
its definitely a bigger and better stadium than the small one built for the Union.  but then again, 
i think their new stadium is definitely better fit for them and probably better for the fans.  
 i dunno lol.  
 
 
anyways, GO PHILLIES they just won!
#7 Posted by yakov456 (1873 posts) -
@TwoOneFive said:
" @yakov456 said:
" @TwoOneFive said:
" @AgentJ said:

" Early nineties. BTW congrats on a great home opener. Le Toux... we miss you Sebastian!  "

lol thanks dude.   me and buddies are planning to go to a one of the games at the linc soon. cannot wait!!! we want to go there before they start playing at their own, inferior, stadium.  "
Inferior? The linc is a shithole. Terribly designed. I will wait to see a game at ppl park, a more intimate and football like setting. Aladdin's castle was/is the best arcade, they used to have one here at the mall but it left many years ago. But I think they are still around. "
Okay I always disliked the Linc, it has a wind problem which is terrible for the late football season. but its a good stadium overall dude. i wish it was like a dome for the money the spent on it but o well.  its definitely a bigger and better stadium than the small one built for the Union.  but then again, i think their new stadium is definitely better fit for them and probably better for the fans.   i dunno lol.    anyways, GO PHILLIES they just won! "
I wonder how the Fly guys are doing, win and in.
#8 Posted by TwoOneFive (9461 posts) -
@yakov456 said:
" @TwoOneFive said:
" @yakov456 said:
" @TwoOneFive said:
" @AgentJ said:

" Early nineties. BTW congrats on a great home opener. Le Toux... we miss you Sebastian!  "

lol thanks dude.   me and buddies are planning to go to a one of the games at the linc soon. cannot wait!!! we want to go there before they start playing at their own, inferior, stadium.  "
Inferior? The linc is a shithole. Terribly designed. I will wait to see a game at ppl park, a more intimate and football like setting. Aladdin's castle was/is the best arcade, they used to have one here at the mall but it left many years ago. But I think they are still around. "
Okay I always disliked the Linc, it has a wind problem which is terrible for the late football season. but its a good stadium overall dude. i wish it was like a dome for the money the spent on it but o well.  its definitely a bigger and better stadium than the small one built for the Union.  but then again, i think their new stadium is definitely better fit for them and probably better for the fans.   i dunno lol.    anyways, GO PHILLIES they just won! "
I wonder how the Fly guys are doing, win and in. "
yeah they won. over time shootout. banging they won the shoot out 2-1

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.