Arcana Heart 3's European Limited Edition.

#1 Edited by Icemael (6312 posts) -
Link.

• Exclusive soundtrack
  • 12 beautiful character and Arcana art cards with fighting move reference guides
  • Original Japanese, 144 page artbook containing sketches and concept art
  • All presented in a beautiful iconic box.

It's pretty sweet. And cheap -- this Limited Edition costs less than the average PS3/360 game's regular edition. I'll probably pre-order one later today.
#2 Posted by Vade (393 posts) -

Loli concept art for 499 kr, a steal.

Also regular version preorder for 21 euros on Zavvi.

#3 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

Ok now i feel cheated for importing the game. I wasnt mad when it came out on psn but now im pissed. I WANT MY LOLI ART!

#4 Posted by ESREVER (2671 posts) -

Are the cards similar to these?

The artbook sounds fancy. How come they offer the soundtrack for this, but not Continuum Shift?
#5 Posted by Icemael (6312 posts) -
@ESREVER: Probably. In fact, those might be the ones. They fit the description.
#6 Posted by JJOR64 (18912 posts) -

Euro gets the game on 360, but NA doesn't?  Lame.

#7 Posted by Axersia (1613 posts) -

As Vade already stated, you can get the regular edition for 21 euros on Zavvi.com. Are you seriously gonna pay almost 3 times as much just to get a soundtrack, an artbook, and some cards? Square Enix and Atlus give you that stuff for free as incentive to buy the game new. Not worth it man, not worth it. I mean, who needs all that stuff anyway? Chances are if you're interested in the soundtrack, you already downloaded it; the artbook you might flip through once, and the cards really only serve as a quicker way to access the command list.

I wouldn't do it unless you can find it for cheaper somewhere (keep an eye on British sites like Zavvi.com and Game.co.uk), but hey, it's your money.

#8 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -
@Axersia: I totally understand what you are saying but you aren't gonna change the mind of anyone who wants it all :p Disgaea 4 has a limited edition that costs $120 USD and it personally I can't see how the bonus raises the price from $50 USD to that but I bet someone is gonna buy it because they can.

@JJOR64: If NA got the 360 version it would be even harder to find a reason to get games on my PS3. :p As of now it sits as my fighting game platform and crazy niche Japanese games. Like Cross Edge, that game was released on 360 in EU but only PS3 in NA.

Also, that cover art looks kinda bad to me. Is that only the LE box?
#9 Posted by Daavpuke (120 posts) -

Aw dang. I would've liked a collector's edition. Awesome game, really well done.

#10 Edited by Icemael (6312 posts) -
@Axersia said:

" Are you seriously gonna pay almost 3 times as much just to get a soundtrack, an artbook, and some cards? "

Yes. Unless I can find the Limited Edition for less. It's just a couple of hundred kr, which is no big deal when the package is still cheaper than the average game's regular edition. 

@Sasran said:

" Also, that cover art looks kinda bad to me. Is that only the LE box? "

This is the regular box:
#11 Posted by mwng (921 posts) -
@Icemael said:

@Sasran said:

" Also, that cover art looks kinda bad to me. Is that only the LE box? "

This is the regular box:

"
The regular box comes inside the LE cardboard box, which looks like the one you posted (just for clarification!).

#12 Edited by dandead (170 posts) -

This dropped in price pretty quickly from launch, I got my limited edition 2 weeks after it's release for £17.99 at GAME. It's a nice package and the music CD is pretty sweet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.