Is Gothic 4 coming out on pc?

#1 Posted by banned8921 (1246 posts) -

On the gothic 4 page it says its coming out for ps3 and thats it but it looks like this page was edited by 1 person for 3 minutes so im looking for someone to tell me if this is coming out for the pc??

#2 Posted by pause422 (6190 posts) -

Yes its still coming out for the PC, its moving to another developer though this time.

#3 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
Levio91 said:
"On the gothic 4 page it says its coming out for ps3 and thats it but it looks like this page was edited by 1 person for 3 minutes so im looking for someone to tell me if this is coming out for the pc??"
that would be me, PC PS3 and 360 if i remeber my source correctly.
I hardly ever fill in complete game pages sorry about that, i just try to get the catalogue here un GB full as soon as possible then i'll start filling in game data
#4 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Pretty sure its the lead sku.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.