Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ArmA II

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 26, 2009

ArmA II: Ultimate Military Simulator is, as the title would suggest, a Military Simulation game developed by Bohemia Interactive. Experience the intensity of lifelike combat situations in one of the most realistic soldier sims available.

Question about Shacktac?

Rocospi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rocospi

I was just wondering if anyone has any insider opinions about Shacktac. I've heard about them and read their site, but I just wanted to know what the general atmosphere of their community is like. Are they really demanding on your time?

I wanted to see if they are strict or relaxed, but yet still play tactically.

Thanks

Skyrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Skyrider

Well, considering one of their members, CHKilroy, gets to act like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7x984QQieU

I'd say that it would be safe to assume that they're pretty relaxed (granted, it's worth noting that although he is incredibly silly at times, he still follows orders and plays seriously). I'm not a member of their community, so I wouldn't mind some inside info either, haha. Just from reading their website it's clear that they're not looking for people who just want to pop in every now and then to play. I'm still struggling to show up to GB community game nights, so I'm probably not cut out for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.