Shittest Game For 2009

#1 Posted by Alphiehyr (1083 posts) -

Sure, it's praised for it's so-called realism and graphics but I've beginning to think half of the reviews are either stupid are on crack.

After installation, I jumped right into boot camp and my GOD this game sucks so much, it literally makes me want to puke. The movement controls are so clunky that it makes movement difficult and frustrating. The ai voices are so shit - they hired amateurs for it. Who gives a Caucasian voice to a black character? The animation (ai movement, gun reload, weapon switching) and effects is depressing, like something they pulled out of a 2001 game with just better graphics. Lastly, I doubt the game's realism is good enough to stick around for.

Bad Company can shit on this game any day.

#2 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

The voice acting isn't the point of the game. The animation is fine. I can agree with the controls being a bit complicated, but the game is more of a simulator in the vein of IL-2 Sturmovik and GT5, not Bad Company 2, and of course the controls will be a bit strange when you need keybinds for salutes, 2 different kinds of sitting and all that. The game isn't bad, it's just not for everyone.

#3 Posted by eskimo (459 posts) -

HURRRP  

It's a military sim, not an action game. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.