Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ArmA III

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 12, 2013

Arma 3 is the third core game in the simulation and modern combat Arma franchise developed by Bohemia Interactive.

Looking for Squad Mates to Play Wasteland

kgb0515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

As the title suggests, I'm looking for people to play this game with because all of my friends are still playing DayZ and won't give this a try. I'm not very good yet, but I am willing to learn, and I think it would be cool to get a respectable squad together that wants to play a couple of nights per week and get better. If you are interested, PM me and we can share our Steam gamer tags or something and meet up in a lobby.

I know there are some stability issues right now with the Alpha, and hackers are even more of a problem, but I still manage to have fun playing. It's a little less stressful than DayZ. Also, if you are a competent pilot, your services would be greatly appreciated once we start getting some objectives nailed down. Message me if you are interested!

Avatar image for skullcrushermountain
    SkullcrusherMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'm seven kinds of retarded, but would really like to figure this game out. Steam name is thecatdeuce.

Avatar image for farbelowaverage
    Farbelowaverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Farbelowaverage

Is there a Giant Bomb server out there, or interest in creating one? Been looking for a decent game, but the world is filled with scumbags. I've been shot plenty as BluFor, but only ever by BluFor.

ienkub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there's a giant bomb group on steam, we play arma on mondays and fridays, no wasteland though. get on the mumble server mumble.giantbombing.com port 64738 and ask around for times and servers and stuff. we're usually pretty good with adding events to the steam group as well. i'm new to the group but so far they've been a friendly bunch - even though i've teamkilled two of them. (in my defense one of them had just shot my team leader. the other one came running at me in what looked like an opfor uniform.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.