Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Armor King

Character » appears in 7 games

Armor King (I) is a luchador who entered the first King of Iron Fist Tournament. He was killed by Craig Marduk prior to the fourth tournament. His younger brother, Armor King (II), took up the mantle and title and now seeks revenge.

wait if hes dead then .....

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By lord_canti

why the hell is he in dark reserection and  in tekken 6 ? has something happened with him storywise that i dont know about or did they just think he was a good  fighter so they got him back and to hell with the consequences

orange_pork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By orange_pork

It's a different dude. There are 2 Kings and 2 Armor Kings so far, 3 if you count Marduk.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By tekmojo

Hmm yea I guess when you beat the game with Armor King, you pass by King and he asks, "Hey wait a minute who are you?!" Armor King then pulls a jumping suplex on King. 

So does King #2 know that Armor King #1 is dead? I don't follow the Tekken storylines just was curious.

Toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Toxin45

I know because this armor king is the younger brother of the original armor king  and he wants revenge at Marduk for killing his brother

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.