wait if hes dead then .....

#1 Posted by lord_canti (1664 posts) -

why the hell is he in dark reserection and  in tekken 6 ? has something happened with him storywise that i dont know about or did they just think he was a good  fighter so they got him back and to hell with the consequences

#2 Posted by Orange_Pork (650 posts) -

It's a different dude. There are 2 Kings and 2 Armor Kings so far, 3 if you count Marduk.

#3 Posted by tekmojo (2362 posts) -

Hmm yea I guess when you beat the game with Armor King, you pass by King and he asks, "Hey wait a minute who are you?!" Armor King then pulls a jumping suplex on King. 

So does King #2 know that Armor King #1 is dead? I don't follow the Tekken storylines just was curious.

#4 Posted by Toxin45 (145 posts) -

I know because this armor king is the younger brother of the original armor king  and he wants revenge at Marduk for killing his brother

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.