Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Armored Core: Verdict Day

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Sep 24, 2013

A direct sequel/expansion to Armored Core V developed by FromSoftware for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Xbox squad open for members

Avatar image for deactivated-6109c8479bb3d
    deactivated-6109c8479bb3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Hey guys, just thought to leave an open invitation to the GB community if anybody is interested in a squad.

In case AC:VD hasn't made it clear, (which was really obscured in ACV) being in a squad lets you pool your resources and progress together. In ACV, parts unlock as the team grew in experience, therefore joining an experienced team already netted you parts. I'm not far into AC:VD, but I'd bet team progress still nets you substantial rewards.

The name of my squad is Battle Squids (Xbox360/United States). It's a play on my username. It's a casual team that's just looking to have fun, not have serious commitments, and will support players who just want to check the game out without having to slog through it with a one-man squad and never experience group benefits.

Battle Squids was originally a squad formed by some friends and co-workers in the original ACV. Unfortunately, I've had a harder time convincing the same people to come back to AC:VD.

Personally, a busy adult life has made me barely touch the game, yet. I'm "leaving the keys at the front door", essentially, for anybody in the GB community who's looking to easily jump into a group.

Hope to see some of you there. Cheers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.