roosterreece's Army of Two: The 40th Day (Xbox 360) review

• roosterreece wrote this review on .

Game Completed

Hello Gamers,
I have completed this game and I personly think it was a amazing game. I tink the story plot got a little bit confusing but after a while you'll get the picture. I think the best part of this game was making decisions. You'll have to make alot of decisions throughout the game. Some decision are very sad and regretable but others are very funny. I also like he way you can play the game twice choosing the decisions you did not choose before. One downfall to this game is the camera angle. It is a option of a left or right sided 3rd person view (which cannot be changed) but after a few levels I got used to it. If you wan't to find out more about this game, i suggest you buy it.
I hope this review has given you a idea of what the game will be like.

Thanks For Reading,