Army of Two PSP

#1 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

It looks similar to Killzone Liberation, which means it may better than the original game. Thoughts?

#2 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Looks good.

#3 Posted by T0mF5 (928 posts) -

Looks better than the original game.

#4 Posted by Stephen_Von_Cloud (1532 posts) -

Looks really awesome, but so does the console game.  I love top down shooters.  A really neglected genre.

#5 Posted by Optiow (1745 posts) -

Looks good, I might buy it.

#6 Posted by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -

I like the style better, makes the game more unique.

#7 Posted by gingertastic_10 (4141 posts) -

looks pretty good....i like the art style

#8 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -

Doesn't look too bad. We'll see how it turns out.

#9 Posted by Kiemoe (1053 posts) -

More helicopter hate. I'm down, but I got jewed on buying the first game (fuck you EGM), so I am definitely waiting. I'm interested on how they are working out the whole, "let's make the game more serious, but the art style cartoony" thing.

#10 Posted by Bubahula (2197 posts) -

weird that its not the first one but , hey this looks rad,

#11 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

Looks good, it could be great fun in CoOp with good level design.

#12 Posted by Turtlefuzz (257 posts) -

This looks pretty good, I like the screen shots. And I liked Killzone: Liberation.

#13 Posted by Pazy (2553 posts) -

If I had 2 psp's to hand (since my friends dont own them) and I could pick them up cheap then I would love to play this through in the same room with my buddy. The only problem is that the only love I have from Army of Two stems from playing it entierly with my best buddy so I would have to play it local/ad-hoc co-op but that requires 2 copies of a game (which will only ever really be played once) and another PSP.

So maybe but probably not.

#14 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

Jeez, almost nobody posted here 3 weeks ago when I posted this now everyone is... What happened? :S

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.