You know, I do this because I care. And I care because data really gets me going. So here's the third week of achievement data for Giant Bomb. I'm curious to see if Prototype has slipped any further. So let's start with the top ten games, then I'll let you know what's new, and then we'll get into individual achievements.
Top Ten Achievement Sets - 7/11 - 7/17
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game
- Red Faction: Guerrilla
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10
- The Secret of Monkey Island SE
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
- Fight Night Round 4
- UFC 2009 Undisputed
- Battlefield 1943
New Achievement Sets - 7/11 - 7/17
Yes, even though that Tour de France game supposedly also came out this week, ZERO people have played it. Or, at least, zero people with their Xbox Live accounts synched up to Giant Bomb. So the achievements haven't fed into our system yet. Funny. But what about individual achievements? That list doesn't look like it's changed all that much.
Top Ten Individual Achievements - 7/11 - 7/17
- Prototype - Self-Deception
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game - I Love You When You Rough-House!
- Fable II - The Fowl Player
- Red Faction: Guerrilla - Revolutionary
- Prototype - Return Fire
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game - Ghostbusters Drinking Game
- Prototype - Web Of Knowledge
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game - Egon's Guinea Pig
- UFC 2009 Undisputed - That was easy!
- UFC 2009 Undisputed - World Class Grappler
Behind the scenes, we've gained the ability to rename some of the game titles used in our achievements list. This means we'll be able to plainly say "Street Fighter IV" and "Street Fighter IV (PC)" instead of the way they list on xbox.com, where both simply say "Street Fighter IV." I've been working my way through the list and figuring out what's what as I rename stuff for clarity's sake.