Nintendo just concluded its latest Nintendo Direct presentation, and it was full of little news bits.
Here's what the company did talk about, though.
- Little Mac joining Super Smash Bros. and it launches in 2014.
- Mario Golf on 3DS has a single-player RPG mode called Castle Club. Game arrives May 2.
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe will also launch on May 2, with in-game items coming via Street Pass.
- Yoshi's New Island arrives on March 14.
- Yet another Ace Attorney game is in development.
- The new first-person Steel Diver game will have free and "premium" versions. The free version has a few single-player missions and the entire multiplayer mode. It's also being released today.
- Rusty's Real Deal Baseball is a new downloadable game being developed with the theme "good feelings." (Yes, really!) It includes a bunch of baseball-related mini-games. One mini-game is free, but the others must be purchased. You can, however, "haggle" with Rusty and get the prices down "significantly." The game will be released in April.
- Pokemon Battle Trozei is a downloadable action puzzle game coming on March 20. It's actually a sequel to an existing game.
- Inazuma Eleven is making its debut in North America on the eShop today.
- NES Remix 2 launches on April 25 with mini-games pulled from Metroid, Kid Icarus, and others.
- GBA comes to Virtual Console in the spring, starting with Metroid Fusion, Mario & Luigi, Mario Advance 3, and others down the line. Mario Advance 2, Wario Ware, Advance Wars, Golden Sun, F-Zero and others are headed to Japan.
- New footage from X was shown, but the only release date indication is "2014" in Japan.
- There was new footage from Bayonetta 2, as well, and it's coming "later" this year.