Here it is, your third of four chances to answer five Zelda trivia questions, for a chance to win a copy of the new DS game, Spirit Tracks, and a prize pack with some other Zelda-themed goodies, all provided by the folks at Nintendo.
Warning! I know some of you Google fiends have been chuckling quietly to yourselves the last two weeks at the deftness with which you have uncovered these answers. Be aware, however, that the last two questions in this week's list are taken from Spirit Tracks itself, which--if you've been paying attention, you'll know--isn't on shelves until December 7. I've verified the answers to these two questions are indeed out there awaiting discovery, but you'll have to do a little more digging this time to find them.
As before, be the first one to answer all five questions correctly in the comments to nab this week's prize. And note that this contest remains open only to residents of these here United States. Sorry, international readers; them's the (legal) breaks.
- Whose caravan does Link defend in Twilight Princess?
- Which game tells the story of the forging of the Foursword?
- Where is the Triforce of Courage hidden in Zelda II: The Adventure of Link?
- What race of people is tasked with watching over the Spirit Tracks?
- What is the name of the Demon King the Spirits of Good imprisoned in the Tower of Spirits?
OK, go forth and answer! As a bonus, here are a few new screenshots of the multiplayer mode I discussed in the last hands-on report a couple of weeks ago.