Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 18, 2014

The Assassin's Creed IV DLC, starring Adéwalé, is released as a standalone, digital release for PS4, PS3, and PC.

Has anyone had this problem?

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pompouspizza

I'm playing on ps4 and when I boot up the game, if I'm signed. Into psn the game will freeze for about 20 seconds and then unfreeze. It has also caused my console to lock up once. If I sign out of psn everything is fine, I have tried downloading the game again but it did nothing. Can anyone help?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm playing on ps4 and when I boot up the game, if I'm signed. Into psn the game will freeze for about 20 seconds and then unfreeze. It has also caused my console to lock up once. If I sign out of psn everything is fine, I have tried downloading the game again but it did nothing. Can anyone help?

Yeah, for some reason the game is freezing up at certain spots, then I'll lose progress. When I was in the middle of freeing my people it just freeze out, I hope the devs fixed that ASAP.

FunkyHugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Same problem here. It's completely unplayable for me as I can't go more than 2-5 minutes without it freezing. Not sure what to do.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Is this an issue with the DLC downloaded separately as its own thing? I've been thinking about buying just that instead of the full game, but if this is a problem idk.

FunkyHugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By FunkyHugo

Apparently so. I've searched to see if it's more of a widespread problem, but it doesn't seem that way. I went to the Ubisoft site to see if I could send them an email, but you I think you have to make an account. In the meantime I've sent about 5 or so reports every time the game freezes on me and prompts me to do so. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, right now it feels like $15 down the drain.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.