Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Game » consists of 32 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

The sixth main installment of the Assassin's Creed franchise, set in the Caribbean during the age of piracy in the early 18th century. Players explore the memories of Edward Kenway, a charismatic pirate (turned reckless Assassin) and the grandfather of Connor Kenway, the protagonist of Assassin's Creed III.

Freedom Cry: What was in the box, and the ending?

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

Spoilers, I just finished Freedom Cry. So, that box Adewale had, what ws the point of it? Did it contain an apple of Eden, or something about the Observatory? In fact, I don't even think they ever mentioned an Eden Apple in the main story.

Bastienne keeps the box, and there's no one to sell the box to, so she'll just keep it in memory. If something is that valuable, Adewale would have kept it for safe keeping, and.. Well.

I guess the whole slave story was more important and heartbreaking than the Temlpar'n'Assassino plot. :/ I would have liked at least a cliffhanger resolution, somewhere after the credits or something. Or something you can find in the world that says something, other than that beached whale.

They seem to have said that Freedom Cry was going to be the only Big DLC from here on out with the Season Pass, and some dumb mini missions for the rest of the year. Mmm.. Maybe I'll find solace in Liberation HD.

OneLoneClone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Seems like the box was used as a macguffin, it just drove the story forward in the beginning and the end. My guess we won't find out any more unless theres more 'memories' from Adewale's line.

Hmm. I was still hoping for more DLC (Madagascar pirate haven maybe?) but the only thing calling me back to the main game is fighting the legendary ships, which still kick my ass.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.