Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Game » consists of 32 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

The sixth main installment of the Assassin's Creed franchise, set in the Caribbean during the age of piracy in the early 18th century. Players explore the memories of Edward Kenway, a charismatic pirate (turned reckless Assassin) and the grandfather of Connor Kenway, the protagonist of Assassin's Creed III.

Game not updating to 1.03?

Kierkegaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Kierkegaard

So everything I'm reading says the 1080p patch rolled out on the 20th and the current version of the game should be 1.03. I've turned the PS4 off an on and left it on standby multiple times, but AC4 remains in 1.02, last update 11/19 at 1:13PM.

Can I manually download the patch or any other work around to fix this (not at all very important but kinda annoying) issue?

EDIT: Okay, looked at Ubisoft forums and seems that 1.02 is the patch, even if the patch notes do not mention the upgrade. Consider my own question answered. Hopefully this helps someone else who was confused.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jimmyfenix

Yeah my version is still at 1.02...

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

Hey duders where exactly do you look to find the version? I think mine is good but just curious where that info is.

Kierkegaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@geraltitude: Go to the icon for the game on the new XMB thing, click the options button, go to update history.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.