Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Game » consists of 32 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

The sixth main installment of the Assassin's Creed franchise, set in the Caribbean during the age of piracy in the early 18th century. Players explore the memories of Edward Kenway, a charismatic pirate (turned reckless Assassin) and the grandfather of Connor Kenway, the protagonist of Assassin's Creed III.

How do I buy the Aveline content?

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Hey, I just finished Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD, and as I'm preparing to go back to Black Flag I thought it would be fun to get that Aveline de Grandpre themed DLC for the game. But I look through the Uplay store, and I can't see a way to actually purchase the Aveline mission after the fact; there's a bunch of multiplayer character packs, some item unlocks, some cheatsy packs, and of course the Freedom Cry mini-campaign, but no sign of Aveline. I remember that it was a pre-order bonus, at least on Steam, so I was thinking it might get unlocked if I buy the DLC season pass, but I wouldn't want to spend the dollaridoos on that if I didn't have to.

So can anybody tell me how I go about getting my hands on the Aveline content for ACIV at this point? :P

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

I thought it was a Playstation only thing, no?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

It is Season Pass only, you can't buy it seperately. Which is probably for the best since it's SUPER SHORT, like maybe 35 minutes.

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By Deusoma

@sethphotopoulos: No, they marketed it as a PS3 exclusive, but I remember for a fact that they also offered it as a pre-order incentive for the Steam version, and which I was most disappointed not to receive with my pre-ordered physical copy.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

It's very much not worth it. So if you can't get it... don't be too bummed out. It's short and is pretty meaningless from what I remember.

Not sure how to get it. Came free with PS4 copy from the main menu screen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.