Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed Unity

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 11, 2014

The Assassin's Creed series heads to Paris, France, amid the French Revolution. The player controls Arno Dorian, an Assassin, as he attempts to disrupt and destroy the true powers behind the Revolution.

Do all the people who complain about FPS even play games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

astupidvdcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Srsly, some of the comments posted about the game even before they played it is like
    "LOL FPS is atrocious, looks like garbage"

"LoL Black flag looks better"

"Building exterior looks worse than blackflag"

"LoL Ubisoft shill"

"LoL microsoft $$$"

And the people getting their panties tied in a knot over performance...

I mean have they even played games or did "next-gen console", suddenly made everyone entitled to 60FPS 1080P?

Did they forget how bad the framerate was when TLOU was released on PS3?

Look at that constant dipping into the mid and low 20s!!!

I remember playing it and the framerate drop when there is extensive lighting and scenery and when boomer gets too close to you and the particle effects. oh man.

But nope! ITS GOAT and all next gen games must be 60FPS/1080P and half the people here only getting on the ubisoft hate bandwagon for watch_dog downgrade and just ubisoft being assholes in general but i reckon AC Unity is copping an unfair amount of the flak cause its actually ambitious, it pushes hardware to the limit and it has great art and atmosphere compared to boring watch_dog.

I mean yeah they probably couldve scaled crowds back from 5000 to 3000 but i for one cant wait until games can support incredible amount of onscreen NPC, so we dont have Omaha beach landings with 8 guys and half of them are killed leaving you to storm the seawall : /

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I do play games, I especially like them to play well.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike

If you expect your threads to turn into productive discussions (and stay open), you should start by not belittling the very people you expect to respond to you in your opening post. This isn't System Wars dude. Better luck next time.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike

test

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.