Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed Unity

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 11, 2014

The Assassin's Creed series heads to Paris, France, amid the French Revolution. The player controls Arno Dorian, an Assassin, as he attempts to disrupt and destroy the true powers behind the Revolution.

GB Club on PS4 is "GiantBomb"

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Branthog

GB Club on PS4 is "GiantBomb".

Since I couldn't find one if the standard variations, I created one. Come join and hopefully co-op and everything else will be plentiful enough! :)

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By AlKusanagi

What exactly is this? I haven't seen anything about "clubs" in the game. Is it something to do with the app or the Initiates site?

edit: Nevermind. The option pops up once you're far enough into the story to get to the co-op stuff.

Genfuyung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I applied

Bezerker85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I just applied too

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

How do you join? I can only create.

Edit: Nevermind. It's in Brotherhood.

kid_gloves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't apply to the club, says it is pending too many requests and it says it only has 1 member. Maybe time to actually approve people to join?

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna join but I (like many people across platforms) keep getting error code 0x60000001 when I try to acess any online features...

noremnants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there any way to actually search by name? I can't find it.

Avatar image for brechtiandinnertheater
    BrechtianDinnerTheater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm getting the sense that Ubisoft's servers are suffering from some launch window weirdness, but just in case the GiantBomb club is actually filled up (seems quite possible, as club memberships cap off at fifty) I've thrown up a club for east coast duders, which you can find by searching for 'GiantBombEast'

I promise to keep an eye on applications and whatevs, but I'm not really sure what running a club entails exactly... Let's find out together!

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Branthog

Everyone has been approved as of the time stamp on this post. I've run into lots of online error codes in unity too, so if it doesn't work, just try again later. I expect to jump on at least every day or so and will approve any new apps each time.

Have fun... With whatever exactly the clubs are... :)

Looks like 50 is the hard limit but we're only at a dozen, so shouldn't be a problem.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noremnants:

My Brotherhood, then scroll down to search, then select search by name on the right.

digitalerich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried to join tonight and got the "too many pending apps" message. It was only showing a dozen or so members, so I assume there's still room.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Branthog

@digitalerich: it looks like it only allows six or ten at a time to be in the queue, for some reason. I just processe it so you should have room as of this post time stamp.

We're at 21 of 50 slots. If someone successfully applied before the time of this post and you aren't already approved, please try again -- I got an Ubi network error trying to approve one person and I don't know if it added them or not... :/

Hopefully they get their online stuff working soon... I haven't had a single co-op so far... Just times out and asks me if I want to play by myself. Lame! :D

digitalerich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@branthog: I was able to send an application tonight, so the queue must have been clear. Thanks.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Up to 34. Got an Ubi network error that crashed me to the console home screen on one approval though, so if you successfully submitted before this message's time stamp but aren't accepted, please try again (just one person that may have been impacted, I think).

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zella

Just applied to the club, PSN is Zac Broski

Goldone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just applied, Manic_Clown on PSN. Just wondering, is uPlay broken at the moment? It's telling me to link my old games to the account, which I assume they already are due to the uPlay achievements etc but it's saying this is my first AC game.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got about 10 open slots left as of this message's timestamp. There doesn't seem to be a way to look at "last login" or "last played" on a player in the game to thin out the herd if needed later on... Once we hit 50 (I'll say so when we do), I think people should fill out GiantBombEast that @brechtiandinnertheater mentioned, above (unless there's some other one I'm not aware of?).

@goldone

Even as of Saturday, a lot of stuff just isn't even included in the game yet (like Club Competitions which you need to unlock a lot of your equipment). Co-Op has been iffy, for me. I try and get into a session and after a few minutes, it asks if I want to play by myself... eventually I give up and do that. Most stuff under Initiates seems to only half-work or not be implemented, yet.

The uPlay link may be up and down, but I'd think if you could sign into it at all, it shoudl have everything linked - unless you used a different uPlay account for one game or something? If nothing else, I'd just keep checking in on it every now and then in case it just can't pull that data up maybe...

Goldone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@branthog: Nope, it's the same account. I've checked the uPlay proper service and it still recognises the Ubi games I've played. It's just not communicating that with the Initiates thing at all for some reason. It's annoying because with Black Flag I just loaded it up and the first few messages I saw were about unlocks due to playing previous games, in this it's the complete opposite.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, all full. Don't forget giantbombeast club and if that fils up hopefully another will sprout!

Avatar image for brechtiandinnertheater
    BrechtianDinnerTheater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sorry to anyone has tried to join GiantBombEast, since you'll have probably noticed by now that it doesn't currently exist. Sorry! Once whatever server weirdness Ubisoft was having passed, I saw that in reality there were many, many slots open in the regular GiantBomb club, sent in an application, and promptly forgot about posting anything about this GiantBombEast business. Anyway, seems like the regular GiantBomb club is full now... If someone wants to start up a new GiantBombEast club, I think that would probably be a fine idea (may I suggest DUDR as the tag?) but it should probably be someone less flakey than me.

tgammet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Can't find either club in the search. What are the tags? Seems like it's easier/better to search on tag than name.

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Finally getting around to Unity (damned WoW). Since GB is long-since full, I went and made VinnCo (VnCo) if anyone cares to join up.

Walker_Boh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omergd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it appears that the Club Competition stuff is finally happening, and we are in 1st right now as I right this. So yay I guess?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.