Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed Unity

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 11, 2014

The Assassin's Creed series heads to Paris, France, amid the French Revolution. The player controls Arno Dorian, an Assassin, as he attempts to disrupt and destroy the true powers behind the Revolution.

I can't access online features error 0x60000001

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Basm321

So I have not been able to acess any of the online features of assassins creed unity since launch. By looking at the ubisoft forums it would appear a lot of people are experiencing this same error code. Some folks have tried everything, including redownloading/reinstalling the game. I am on ps4, but people on all platforms have experienced this. I have had no problem accessing uplay for the dumb uplay rewards, which are useless and crap.

Now framerate is one issue, but being unable to access a touted major part of the game is a huge downer.

Has anyone else on Giant bomb experienced this?

I just wanted to join the GB clan, but noooo I can't even get into a PUG game let alone view/join a clan. Now framerate is a bummer but this is just shitty.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@basm321: You should probably put this in the Unity board, especially since you don't even mention the name of the game you are talking about.

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@corevi: I did, or at least I tried to. I will again

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.