Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed Unity

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 11, 2014

The Assassin's Creed series heads to Paris, France, amid the French Revolution. The player controls Arno Dorian, an Assassin, as he attempts to disrupt and destroy the true powers behind the Revolution.

Parisian history-driven side content (via UbiBlog)

Avatar image for killer_meatballs
    killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Obviously I am very excited about this game, but reading about these side missions and possible encounters has me even more so.

Side Content Guide

cerberus3dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cerberus3dog

I don't know much about Parisian history. And that's why I come to Assassin's Creed. Nah, learning about the cities and locales in Assassin's Creed games are some of my favorite elements. Learning a little bit more about some of Paris' more important people is exciting to me.

superfriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By superfriend

All that in glorious 900p!! Just sort of kidding, this game seems like it could potentially be awesome.

The French revolution (and the aftermath of said revolution) are a superb backdrop for a game. I wonder how deep they'll go, especially since ACIV straight up told you that it doesn't want to be historically accurate.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Sounds interesting! Very grim in some cases though.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Robespierre is an interesting fellow, if he's in the game for more than ~2 hours of scenes (which is to say in relevant sidequests) then it could be quite good, chances are he'll just be off to the side or obscured for much of it since AC is pretty bad with pacing most of the time.

Avatar image for killer_meatballs
    killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

They all sound very intriguing. The Cult of Baphomet, The Red ghost of Tuileries palace, Madame Tussaud...fascinating!

bhizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There was a whole lot of strange in France (and the rest of Europe) in the late 18th century. I hope Ubisoft can pack in a fair amount of that feeling to go along with the ultra violence.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.