Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed Unity

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 11, 2014

The Assassin's Creed series heads to Paris, France, amid the French Revolution. The player controls Arno Dorian, an Assassin, as he attempts to disrupt and destroy the true powers behind the Revolution.

Ubisoft's Being Surprisingly Honest About Unity's Technical Issues

• 96 results
    EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By EXTomar

@scotto said:

@patrickklepek said:

@alsepht said:

I agree that the honesty is much appreciated, especially coming from someone who bought the PC release. That being said Patrick, I really think you should be holding Steam just as accountable as Microsoft or Sony for allowing a totally broken game to be sold on their service. Is there just no QA on the seller's side anymore? It's hard to believe that (as someone who meets all of the recommended system requirements according to Steam and has an Nvidia card) someone could have started up AC:U and played for more than an hour without noticing the huge frame-rate and crashing issues present.

I really hope that in the future console manufacturers and online marketplaces like Steam will have to accept some accountability for these sorts of problems, but somehow I doubt that will take place. I can't complain though, I did get a refund from Steam despite their policies about that.

P.S. You should edit your title duder, it says Ubisof!

Steam/Valve's role is pretty different from Microsoft and Sony. Steam doesn't have a certification process, but Microsoft and Sony do. Certification processes exist to ensure a certain level of quality, but it's a bit more wild west on the PC. The onus is entirely on the publisher on the PC.

There's no reason for Steam not to have a certification process for games sold on their service, other than because consumers allow them to get away with it. Same with Origin, uPlay, GOG, or any others.

Obviously the PC's platform variability won't allow for as stringent a process (though console cert is a joke now, compared to the olden days), but it could catch some of the universal bugs people encounter (and there were/are plenty of them in AC Unity)

The reason why PC is such a vibrant and diverse environment for game is because "anyone" can create something where on Sony's and Microsoft's there are "strict controls" on who gets dev kits, licensing, and as already mentioned the "certification process". Start doing these things and it kills the culture PC has created over 30 years that allows creation of entirely new genres and other "low performance" games that would never stand a chance on closed platforms like consoles.

I don't see "quality" as the "deadly serious issue" on PC as it does on the consoles because of its free formed and open environment. It isn't that PC games are less buggy (hell no that isn't true at all) but it is more the case it is "self correcting" where the environment is cut throat and information is so free flowing that it becomes "self correcting".

Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#53  Edited By Trilogy

Reads like a snippet from a MMO's patch notes. As somebody whose played WoW since vanilla, it's not really that surprising. However, I do recognize the disparity in transparency standards from MMO's and every other genre. We don't usually get this kind of thing with games like assassin's creed. Maybe that should change? Either way, whenever a game is this broken on release, the developers do owe it to the fans to be as communicative and clear as they can, in my opinion.

FPK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a wierd game and a wierder engine. I bet there are pop-ins even on PC on a SSD. If your computer cannot get close to 60 FPS, other than lowering the resolution, you can't reach 60 by lowering the graphic settings. I play @1080P without antialias and every options set to their lowest run between 40-50, the highest is 30-40, I can't get 60 because the graphic options are lacking and don't reduce the fidelity that much. Only PCSS shadows have a significant impact on performance (roughly 10 FPS), you can't get any gain anywhere else, even no ambient occlusion isn't even 5 FPS faster than HBAO+, go figure?

Alek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Alek

@pxabstraction: That sounds about what I've heard of the cert process. In much the same way as you, though I have worked in book publishing, as I also don't work in the industry so caveat emptor!

Personally I think the platform holders just can't be responsible for QA, you have to hold the publisher accountable. It would be an insane amount of work and added bureaucracy that would drive up the prices of games. The platform holders could certainly introduce a QA service that publishers can pay for, but they're never going to do that because they all have their own QA departments and indies couldn't afford it.

A lot of the responsibility for holding publishers accountable for broken games like Unity lies with the press, so it's good to see Patrick and others reporting on this stuff. Hopefully there will have been enough of a public outcry that people will STOP PRE-ORDERING UBISOFT GAMES. Or, y'know, just stop pre-ordering games in general because Ubisoft isn't the only offender and you can wait a few days to see if a game is broken or not. It won't kill you. I promise.

Aaron_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

I am wondering why the chose to release it, when it had the frame rate issues it does. On Xbox One it gets so choppy.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Valve (/Steam) is a retailer, not a platform owner / operator. It's a completely different situation.

The real question is: if this AAA game with a huge marketing budget is unfinished, how come that hasn't been reflected in the review scores? Again.

Can you imagine if a summer blockbuster got released in this state? Not just subjectively poor, but objectively broken, with the cameraman tripping over and the actors forgetting their lines in every other scene? It wouldn't be scoring 7/10s, it would be a laughing stock. It's unthinkable because it would be completely unacceptable to release something in that state in any other industry besides gaming.

BatmanBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

At this point I can only hope for a better framerate anyway - That pic always cracks me up though.

Anjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrickklepek: I get the feeling that you're overestimating the power of Sony and Microsoft's QA. While the problems with AssCreedUnity are egregious, they don't seem to be as widespread as people believe. The game still has plenty of high review scores and I know plenty of people who've played it from start to finish without running into any of the problems (or perhaps they didn't notice them). The certification staff at Sony and Microsoft are likewise human, and it's a bit unfair to attribute their certification of ACU as, for lack of a better term, shenanigans.

I'm more interested in what actions you would like Sony and Microsoft to take in these situations. "Don't let buggy games ship" is unreasonable. It's borderline impossible to prove that these companies discovered all of these bugs and then decided to let the game ship anyway (Follow the Money). At what point does it cross the line between human error and malicious intent? If you want Sony and Microsoft to offer some kind of compensation, like a refund or something, I feel like retailers have that covered and optimized already. Most retailers nowadays will easily give you a refund if you tell them the game is broken -- even Steam and Amazon.

So yes, while I agree that Sony and Microsoft should have something constructive to do and say during these scenarios, I'm not sure what that thing could be. I'm not sure there's anything they could actually do, unless they really did allow ACU to ship knowing it was a buggy mess, in which case they should stop doing that.

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

The more I hear about this game, the happier I am with my decision to wait until the GOTY edition comes out on PC and I can get all the content at once. Hopefully the patches will be done by that point. :P

straydogrenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's pretty ridiculous to suggest MS and Sony shouldn't have allowed the game to be released. It's not unplayable by any definition of the word, so what are they supposed to do? Wait until games are receiving 90+ mock metacritics before signing off on them?

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By jking47

I don't see how talking about problems that everyone knows of is being "surprisingly honest", these just seem like patch notes.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By xyzygy

Can't wait until the game is fully fixed so I can play without any of the nonsense people seem to be putting up with. IF they fix it to that extent.

Nardak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#65  Edited By Nardak

@patrickklepek:

Ubisoft should have made these fixes before the game was even released. At this point the problems are so widely known among the gaming public that there is really no point in hiding these problems.

Also the only way that Ubisoft can try to fix the damage done to its public image is to be forthcoming when it comes to these problems regarding the game.

There has been speculation that Ubisoft released the game withouth fixing these problems because its stockholders would have probably suffered losses if the game would have been delayed. The embargo gives evidence to this speculation.

Recently quite a few games have been released in a somewhat unoptimized state. Publishers really need to tighten up their quality control.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@jimbo said:

Can you imagine if a summer blockbuster got released in this state? Not just subjectively poor, but objectively broken, with the cameraman tripping over and the actors forgetting their lines in every other scene? It wouldn't be scoring 7/10s, it would be a laughing stock. It's unthinkable because it would be completely unacceptable to release something in that state in any other industry besides gaming.

As an engineer who has worked in the automotive industry, aerospace industry and now the industrial packaging industry i can tell you your statement is completely false. Passable failures are common place, hell the automotive company i worked for had a passable failure tolerance of 98% and these were cars we were shipping out!!

Your comparison is also laughable, comparing the complexity of a movie to game is like comparing the production of a microchip to a table.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I love how the no face bug is being pushed as the symbol of Ubisoft's failure on this game, when according to the most recent live update that glitch only happened on the PC if the day one patch wasn't installed.

If you want to hate something, hate the fact the every game nowadays has a day one patch instead of being as optimized as it can be prior to launch. Every company does this sort of shit now, not just Ubisoft.

dezvous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

@alsepht: The game is so far from totally broken. It's on par with previous AC games/complex open world games and far more stable than AC3 at release.

I'm on the PC with a 980 running at max settings (except AA which is at 2X MSAA) and having no trouble maintaining a steady 40/50 fps. Curious to know what Jeff's setting are at where his 980 and this game apparently run it "like garbage." Sounds like he could have AA set high or something, and it does go high, something like 8XMSAA in the menu which would surely destroy performance.

I haven't had any gameplay breaking bugs and it sounds like all of the infamous "no face" rendering screenshots came from pirated builds sans the day one patch. I'm not saying it's completely bug free, I'm sure some people are having issues, but I think the bigger thing is people are just tired of it. It seems not actually any more buggy than these incredibly complex games have been in the past.

I lucked out because I only just started to enjoy the franchise. Black Flag was the first AC game I actually enjoyed at all and ended up finishing and Unity is more of the gameplay refinement that finally made the games fun to me. Seems like most reviewers are just tired of the AC formula because I find that Unity has a much faster/more engaging start than AC1/2 and definitely 3. Arno isn't incredible but his story is already more interesting than Altair, Ezio and Connor. Not to mention that I don't have to deal with Desmond at all. Though the performance capture in Unity is incredible and makes even the more mundane scenes a sight to behold.

flippyandnod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the game really that bad that the platform holders shouldn't have signed off on it?

I've only played it about 90 minutes, but so far it isn't nearly that bad.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
    hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Neither platform is ever going to have the courage to not certify one of these big games resulting in the the other getting a de facto exclusive.

I know that you're right, but I would give mad respect to one or the other if they said "Nope, not ready yet." while the version on the competing console was being sold at retail.

DriftSPace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DriftSPace

Every single Assassin's Creed game I have played -- and I bought the first five major home console releases on their launch dates -- have not worked properly "out-of-the-box"; every time I end-up contacting customer support, reading forums to verify that I was not the only one with that particular issue, etc. I even remember Assassin's Creed 2 letting me play for 2-3 hours (or more?) and then locking-up to the point where I had to delete my save and start from the beginning because I was trapped in an endless "transitional" area.

I enjoyed the AC series for a while, but I've learned my lesson; I won't buy Assassin's Creed games at launch ... if I buy them at all anymore. (I'm mostly just sick of games with endless chore lists which tell you exactly what to do, where to do it, etc., but the day-one bugs don't help.)

There are just companies/franchises which have a habit of releasing half-baked games; Elder Scrolls (or any Bethesda games) are another good example...

mando44646

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was a time when platform holders took pride in quality control, such as Nintendo. However, the age of quality control has passed. Nintendo itself was the worst offender with the Wii's steady stream of shovelware last gen

mando44646

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@driftspace: what consoles did you play previous ACs on? I've played them all, extensively, and Unity is the first one this bad. Others had issues here and there but not like this. This is Bethesda equality hijinks

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i feel like "clearly wasn't done" is a bit of an exaggeration.

DriftSPace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By DriftSPace

@mando44646 said:

@driftspace: what consoles did you play previous ACs on? I've played them all, extensively, and Unity is the first one this bad. Others had issues here and there but not like this. This is Bethesda equality hijinks

PS3.

I have not played "Unity," so I have no basis for comparison regarding this particular issue/game, and I won't assert that all five of the aforementioned games had game-breaking issues; I think maybe 2-out-of-5 did. I enjoyed them for the most part, regardless of bugs, until the basic chore-list-with-annotated-map style of game-play (and jumping in directions I did not intend) started to wear on me. I really enjoy how the series spins historical events, but I just can't play them anymore. It's too bad, because AC multiplayer was really starting to become pretty awesome when I quit...

You know what I am saying with the Bethesda comment; AC (for me at least) became one of those franchises where I just refused to play them until several months had passed. Even when I purchased an AC collector's edition: I would shelve it for a while, let everybody else beta-test it, and wait for patches.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@nardak said:

@patrickklepek:

Ubisoft should have made these fixes before the game was even released. At this point the problems are so widely known among the gaming public that there is really no point in hiding these problems.

Also the only way that Ubisoft can try to fix the damage done to its public image is to be forthcoming when it comes to these problems regarding the game.

There has been speculation that Ubisoft released the game withouth fixing these problems because its stockholders would have probably suffered losses if the game would have been delayed. The embargo gives evidence to this speculation.

Recently quite a few games have been released in a somewhat unoptimized state. Publishers really need to tighten up their quality control.

Sadly, it's not always QA that's the problem. I'd wager that most of the issues that the game shipped with were already known and were declared "Won't Fix" or had their fixes delayed until after release. Not the dev team's ideal call, but they had to be pressured by higher-ups and the release date they had no control over. And of course, now they're taking heat and being seen as incompetent despite being forced to ready the game for a deadline that they couldn't possibly meet with the game in acceptable quality.

courage_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By courage_wolf

I feel like there is way too much sensationalism going on in regards to AC Unity. Obviously I am going off of my own experience and cannot speak for anyone else, but from what I have experienced this is far from the unplayable mess the internet narrative is portraying. My bug experience has been limited to falling through the ground once, getting stuck floating through the air once and some texture pop in along with frame rate dips in parts of the city. I just have not encountered the things that others say make the game an unacceptable release.

I think people are using the buggy release of AC Unity as an excuse to go after Ubisoft for a whole host of issues beyond the present state of the game and that this criticism is not entirely fair or well intentioned. I could very well be wrong but I don't remember Bethesda getting this kind of hate when Skyrim launched and was undeniably broken. As I remember it PS3 players were justifiably mad that the game was basically permanently broken on their platform but the general player population didn't care and had fun with dragons flying backwards. People just seem to accept that Elder Scrolls games launch broken and I don't remember people calling for Bethesda's blood like the are with Ubisoft. There seems to be no consistency to what people on the internet actually want and expect from games. The only thing I can really count on anymore is that if there is a video game company that is currently popular to hate people will pile onto the bandwagon.

AutumnShade1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

It wouldn't be an Assassin's Creed game without some technical issues.

Lukas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just find it a bit baffling that ACU is getting raked over the coals for technical issues, while Dragon Age: Inquisition is reviewing so well. I'm enjoying both games, but DAI's frame rate is dipping into single digits at some points on PS4, and there's several issues with on screen artifacts, especially regarding the HUD and loading icon.

Word. My driver (latest) stopped working while playing DA:I, the performance isn't that great considering that I have a pretty good PC and the that the game doesn't look as good as other games which run way smoother. I had texture issues (although just minor) and I had several issues in the process of installing the game and setting up the keep - those issues weren't technical but stemmed from the clunky Origin interface and the way that savegame imports work. That said, I do enjoy the game a lot. I will until Christmas before getting AC:U, so I guess I will be out of the immediate post launch debacle.

blurienh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I've played a fair chunk of this on PS4 and it's been fine for me, I was expecting it too be a real mess considering most of the talk about this game has been about how broken it is. Maybe I'm just easily pleased but standing on a rooftop looking at a beautiful view of a whole Paris and seeing thousands of people down below I thought this game was a massive achievement.

dr_mantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#82  Edited By dr_mantas

Trying something different is always good.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I feel like there is way too much sensationalism going on in regards to AC Unity. Obviously I am going off of my own experience and cannot speak for anyone else, but from what I have experienced this is far from the unplayable mess the internet narrative is portraying. My bug experience has been limited to falling through the ground once, getting stuck floating through the air once and some texture pop in along with frame rate dips in parts of the city. I just have not encountered the things that others say make the game an unacceptable release.

I think people are using the buggy release of AC Unity as an excuse to go after Ubisoft for a whole host of issues beyond the present state of the game and that this criticism is not entirely fair or well intentioned. I could very well be wrong but I don't remember Bethesda getting this kind of hate when Skyrim launched and was undeniably broken. As I remember it PS3 players were justifiably mad that the game was basically permanently broken on their platform but the general player population didn't care and had fun with dragons flying backwards. People just seem to accept that Elder Scrolls games launch broken and I don't remember people calling for Bethesda's blood like the are with Ubisoft. There seems to be no consistency to what people on the internet actually want and expect from games. The only thing I can really count on anymore is that if there is a video game company that is currently popular to hate people will pile onto the bandwagon.

Not to mention that Skyrim basically becomes the same icon mold map as Unity, except instead of a detailed city densely populate with people you roam a sprawling map of nothing. Ever since Fallout 3, Bethesda has been getting a free pass on most of their games. People joke about the bugs and technical issue but through virtue of some weird stockholm syndrome seem to recall those in a loving way rather than the agitation we see with Ubisoft. Oblivion was very broken, Fallout 3 was broken, Skyrim was broken, New Vegas and Wolfenstein although not developed by Bethesda, also had plenty of technical issues. Wolfenstein had technical bugs that literally prevented me, along with many others, from playing it and neither developer or publisher seemed interested in fixing them months after the game was out.

guanophobic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#84  Edited By guanophobic
    @king9999 said:

You can normally see this kind of honesty from Japanese devs. Ubisoft isn't doing anything new, but at least they're acknowledging the issues.

Can you give an example of this? I normally look at Japanese as the most tightlipped over the world, just look at Fukushima.

@pxabstraction said:

Remember how Fallout: New Vegas was basically unplayable for weeks?

Same went for Skyrim on PS3.

Regarding the performance, has anyone tried to go back to the original or even the beloved AC: Brotherhood? They aren't exactly silky smooth, actually, none of them have ever been.

I played through the campaign of AC:Unity on PS4 last weekend. Only glitch I experienced was falling through the floor once during sidemission shenanigans. Was patched hours later, never happened again.

guanophobic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extomar said:

@scotto said:

The reason why PC is such a vibrant and diverse environment for game is because "anyone" can create something where on Sony's and Microsoft's there are "strict controls" on who gets dev kits, licensing, and as already mentioned the "certification process". Start doing these things and it kills the culture PC has created over 30 years that allows creation of entirely new genres and other "low performance" games that would never stand a chance on closed platforms like consoles.

This was true last generation. Modern development tools have made porting between PC and consoles a fraction of the hassle it once was. I'd wager getting your game on Steam now is just as difficult as getting on console, or maybe worse considering the quantity of stuff now being pushed to greenlight etc.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On the PC yesterday's Nvidia drivers seem to have greatly improved framerate stability.

BrianMcBride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why I decided to start with Rogue. Hopefully Unity is a better experience once I have moved on to it.

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

To all those people saying "they shouldn't have released the game in its current state": It's amazing the bugs you can find when you suddenly have 1 million additional playtesters to find those bugs.

Ubisoft are big, but they aren't that big.

Jennie35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually they had nothing to do after that huge buzz. They had to admit everything.

Kinth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just find it a bit baffling that ACU is getting raked over the coals for technical issues, while Dragon Age: Inquisition is reviewing so well. I'm enjoying both games, but DAI's frame rate is dipping into single digits at some points on PS4, and there's several issues with on screen artifacts, especially regarding the HUD and loading icon.

I've not heard any of this reported. It's a bit troubling if true. I play the game on PC and it runs really smooth.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tebbit said:

To all those people saying "they shouldn't have released the game in its current state": It's amazing the bugs you can find when you suddenly have 1 million additional playtesters to find those bugs.

Especially when some people (like one of my friends) intentionally run around and try and break games as much as they can. Some people like finding broken things and jump on the chance to share it.

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know people are trying to blame someone for this, but is it reasonable to put Sony and MS on the same bag as Ubisoft?

As far as I know, certification is pretty shallow in terms of QA. They don't work in testing framerate, server issues, collision detection or similar issues that fall entirely in the realm of the publisher/developer QA department. Are those errors so pervasive that almost everyone will see them in the first hours of gameplay? Otherwise, I don't think its reasonable to expect them to do QA job...

manicmyna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but the platform holders signed off on them, too.

surely they give the okay because publishers like ubisoft wanting to hit their precious release dates, claim they'll fix it beforehand but never do until a shit storm whips up, and in this case they are trying to look open & honest because they've clearly been completely shady even after the PR team started to shit the bed

Corvak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Corvak

@hermes: From what I played of Unity, the glitches aren't super obvious. You don't walk out into the streets of Paris and see faceless monsters looking back or anything. Honestly? My biggest issue with the game is design based, not the technical problems.

It's very telling that it was usually the same 2-3 pictures being passed around on social media when showing off graphical errors.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#96  Edited By Mcfart

@corvak said:

@hermes: From what I played of Unity, the glitches aren't super obvious. You don't walk out into the streets of Paris and see faceless monsters looking back or anything. Honestly? My biggest issue with the game is design based, not the technical problems.

It's very telling that it was usually the same 2-3 pictures being passed around on social media when showing off graphical errors.

Aw :(

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By hermes

@corvak: Yeah, I thought so.

I usually disregard statements like "how did they allowed such a game to come out", because, most of the times, they simply didn't saw it. If it was so pervasive, any tester and developer worth his/her salt would have noticed it; and there is no point comparing a couple people working in certification at the platform holder, with a couple dozens working in QA at the publisher, with several thousands playing the game.

@tebbit said:

Exactly.

I understand we all want things to work flawlessly, and I have no doubts there was certain amount of details swiped under the rug here; but to believe any piece of software should aim to be 100% bug free is downright impossible...

For example, Microsoft just discovered a security flaw that existed since Win95... A company the size of MS found a serious bug undetected for 20 years (and don't think they are the exception).

xrayzwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrickklepek: I think the expectations of certification are different. While we don't have detail levels on the process I can guarantee that the issues with these games aren't in the certification regiment. Does it save? Does the A or Square button work? Does it boot? If framerate, collision detection or draw/pop-in was a certification requirement we would see half of these titles never come out. And in many cases users will overlook a certain number of issues anyway. We're also still in the first year of the console cycle. Go back and play Xbox 360 and PS3 games from 2006 and 2007 and tell me if some of that stuff doesn't have some pretty glaring issues 8 years later.

There is no way MS or Sony engineers are fine-toothing these things for hundreds of hours to find flaws, and honestly I don't think they should have to.

RebornLS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By RebornLS

I agree with part of the blame should be put on MS and Sony; for giving the pass.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.