Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

Altaïr, the lethal assassin from the best-selling Assassin's Creed, comes to kill again in this portable sequel.

Will Somebody Please Delete this page

Crypto136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Crypto136

The psp Assassin Creed game is actually Assassins Creed 2

ShadowKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ShadowKiller
    Here you go

Ubisoft will be delivering an Assassin's Creed game on the PSP sometime in 2009, and Sony along with BigBig Studios are doing an arctic-themed MotorStorm for the PSP and PS2 called MotorStorm: Arctic Edge.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jayge_

The PSP Assassin's Creed is actually not Assassin's Creed 2.

What now?
    iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By iamjohn

M-M-M-M-MONSTER BACKFIRE!!!

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#5  Edited By LordAndrew
    Crypto136 said:
    "The psp Assassin Creed game is actually Assassins Creed 2"
    Can you provide a link to confirm this? All I've heard is that it's an Assassin's Creed game for the PSP.
    Crypto136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crypto136

I read it in the June issue of Game Pro.
    If you are not familiar with the magazine it has a few articles on the 9 innovative games of 2009
    in the article it says
    "One of the greatest games of this console generation is getting a sequel that changes all the rules. Producer Sebasien Puel talks us through some of the biggest additions in Assassin's Creed 2, due out on PS3, Xbox 360, PC, and PSP this holiday season"
    sorry i didnt add this in the first place. Oh and btw if you have the magazine it's on page 54

Crypto136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crypto136
    iAmJohn said:
    "M-M-M-M-MONSTER BACKFIRE!!!"

Monster Backfire back haha
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jayge_

I think a better source than a tidbit from GamePro of all doomed-to-hell print magazines is necessary to warrant the deletion of this page, seeing that it has never been referenced in that manner by any other outlet.

Crypto136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crypto136
    Jayge said:
    "I think a better source than a tidbit from GamePro of all doomed-to-hell print magazines is necessary to warrant the deletion of this page, seeing that it has never been referenced in that manner by any other outlet."
    Hey i was just tryin to help out. I've been reading GamePro for years and I've only seen one major mistake.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jayge_
    Crypto136 said:
    "Jayge said:
    "I think a better source than a tidbit from GamePro of all doomed-to-hell print magazines is necessary to warrant the deletion of this page, seeing that it has never been referenced in that manner by any other outlet."
    Hey i was just tryin to help out. I've been reading GamePro for years and I've only seen one major mistake."
    Just saying. No need to jump your guns on this one unless Ubisoft themselves confirms that it's taking place in Venice and we play a man named Ezio ;-)
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#11  Edited By LordAndrew

It could be a simple mistake. It happens all the time, and when it's in a print magazine they can't correct it after the magazines have already been sent out. I think we should wait until we hear a bit more.
    If Ubisoft makes an official announcement that it is indeed Assassin's Creed 2, then the staff will deleted. It was created by a staff member and can be deleted just as easily if they realize that the page was created for an existing game.

Crypto136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Crypto136
    Jayge said:
    "Crypto136 said:
    "Jayge said:
    Hey i was just tryin to help out. I've been reading GamePro for years and I've only seen one major mistake."
    Just saying. No need to jump your guns on this one unless Ubisoft themselves confirms that it's taking place in Venice and we play a man named Ezio ;-)
    "

Alright my bad haha
    the title seemed a lil demanding
    it's all like
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE THIS PAGE!!!!!! haha
    in a way i hope it isn't Assassins Creed 2 on the PSP it wouldn't be anywhere near as good as the console versions.
    Agent072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Agent072

In case anyone is curious on the actual PSP Assassin's Creed game, I was just watching the E3 gameplay footage for AC2 and the announcer stated that 'Bloodlines' will be the PSP game (not to be confused with AC2 for the PS3). He also said that syncing your PSP while it holds game data for bloodlines with your PS3 while it has AC2 data (pardon my acronyms, I hang out with too many engineers) you will be allowed several 'unique' weapons besides the 30+ you can take from guards and whatnot.

Of course, I'm not clear on the specifics of 'Bloodlines'. Could just be the cute name for an AC2 PSP port, but I should hope that for that kind of hoop to jump through on unlockable content, you don't have to buy a PS3 and PSP copy of the same game.

My confidence in the gaming market has been shaken these past two years, so I wouldn't put it past them all the same. -crosses fingers and knocks on wood while steering clear of black cats and ladders-

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jayge_
    Bloodlines continues the story from Altair's perspective (according to Patrice Desilets or however you spell it on GameSpot's 17 minute preview) and thus is its own game and deserves its own page, just to clarify for everyone.
    mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#15  Edited By mracoon
    @Jayge said:
    "
    Bloodlines continues the story from Altair's perspective (according to Patrice Desilets or however you spell it on GameSpot's 17 minute preview) and thus is its own game and deserves its own page, just to clarify for everyone.
    "
    Exactly, the page should just be renamed to Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines
    Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By Endogene
    @mracoon said:
    "
    @Jayge said:
    "
    "
    Exactly, the page should just be renamed to Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines "
    And now it is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.