Anyone Having Trouble Staying In a Game at Night?

#1 Edited by Undeadpool (4908 posts) -

I've been trying to play the multiplayer on this, and I generally have an easy time finding and playing through an entire game, unless it's passed 11PM PDT, then in a few minutes every game I get into ends after a few minutes. Am I just having bad luck or is anyone else experiencing this? 

Edit: For those who aren't good with time zones, it's around an hour and a half from before this edit says.

#2 Posted by WarlordPayne (694 posts) -

Are you playing on PS3, 360, or PC?

I have a lot of trouble getting into games on the 360 but I rarely end up in games that are almost over.  The lag usually gets unbearable once it gets late, though. 

#3 Posted by Undeadpool (4908 posts) -
@WarlordPayne: 360. I have experienced some atrocious lag, but I can usually get into a game, even a new one, just fine. It just kicks me out and says I was disconnected from the host either a few minutes in, or just before the "final results" screen shows.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.