Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Assassin's Creed 2 Save Link

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Pedro

I started playing Brotherhood today and as I started playing the very first memories, before you play as Desmond for the first time, and I noticed that I had around 53,000f in my wallet. It seemed like a random number to me and I wondered if it got the data from my Assassin's Creed 2 save.

Does anyone know if it pulls data from any AC2 save game or is it just a random amount of money you start with. And if it does get data does anyone know exactly carries over?

Cheers,

Peter

MegaGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MegaGoat

This has been a popular early question
    I wondered if that happened too
    That's just how much the game starts you with

SavageHobbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SavageHobbit

I had about the same amount, but I don't believe I had that much in my pocket when I finished AC2.  Also, is Altair's Armor needed to beat AC2?  I wonder if you never got it if you would start Brotherhood wearing it...  I have a feeling it's all just preset.

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Vorbis

I wondered the same as I used that armour too, but I know for sure I used a mace and not a sword, so I think it just chose the best gear and 53,000f to start with.

Tiwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Tiwi

It's preset. my friend had some  redonculous amounts of money at the end of AC2, and was kinda pissed when he started brotherhood and only had 51 000f.
    not sure about the armor though, just remember him saying that.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Pedro

Ye I also noticed on the in game wiki thing that it said that the mother started to talk after Ezio collected all the feathers, which I never got even close to doing! I wish they had taken data from your old game it would have made this game even better! But then I guess it would have lead to a Mass Effect style of hundreds of small changes that would have taken months to sort and plan out.

dutch42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By dutch42

Yeah my first thought was 'ah cool, backwards compatibility' but thinking about it, it must be an arbitrary number. Was so not assed to boot up the second game to check but reading these comments seems to confirm it. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.