Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Campaign is good but anyone else feel that it isn't on par

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

...with ACII? I mean don't get me wrong. I love this game but the story (Ezio story) feels very eh to me. I mean in the trailers they create Ceasre to be this incredible badass and Ezio toughest opponent. I don't get that feeling at all. I feel the Pope was tougher. Not to mention the R.I.P. moments in the game was just that. Barley last speeches by the enemy. There was some but not alot. I don't see the passion I saw in Ezio story as the one I saw in ACII. I like Desmond and that ending made the game awesome but the story besides that? I don't care and found it kind of boring.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Baillie

I don't understand why anyone would like Desmond. His character and the ones around him couldn't be more bland. I am sincerely hoping the next isn't solely based on him. 

Anyway, I've not completed the game yet - far from it actually - but so far I'm not actually expecting that much. Ezio's story hit it's peak at the last few chapters in AC2, so I was never expecting something better, or even on par. A continuation with him and away from Desmond was all I wanted.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By xyzygy

I want the next AC to be in the Industrial Age in England. Wouldn't it be epic if the finale of the game took place around the Great Fire?!

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

I didn't care for Desmond either. But, they flushed out his time period characters more in this game and it actually had me liking them. Cept for Rebecca. Seriously, Wtf is that? It's not human. Anyway Shaun Hasting is Hilarious. Lucy is obviously Desmond love interest and I did like it how they had them flirting a bit. And Desmond I have a feeling is going to get more interesting after what happens in the game. So, I can't wait to see what happens with him and the others.
    OdinsThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OdinsThunder

AC2 wasn't really that great. A bit shoddy really....

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joeybagad0nutz
    @OdinsThunder said:
    "AC2 wasn't really that great. A bit shoddy really.... "

Your opinion. But according to other people opinions (Like the members of the Bombcast and mine), it was leaps and bounds ahead of ACI and an amazing game. 

@xyzygy said:
    "I want the next AC to be in the Industrial Age in England. Wouldn't it be epic if the finale of the game took place around the Great Fire?! "

I'd prefer American Revoultion setting myself but hey, I'm American it would be awesome to give Ben Franklin man-hugs. 

MaddProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By MaddProdigy

Dude AC2 was a fucking amazing game. This isn't necessarily not on par, but it's just more of the same. Yes, new mechanics on top. Cool, a button that calls assassins and a button that shoots a crossbow and horses in the city. That's all little stuff. It feels like AC2 with a little less polish and a little less variety, but a lot more stuff. Just stuff in general, not good stuff, but not bad stuff, just stuff. More towers, etc. Those are my quick thoughts.

Oh and I fucking hate this game because it's insanely bugged. Still, the 6 hours I played, great.

iKANNIBAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By iKANNIBAL
    @xyzygy said:

" I want the next AC to be in the Industrial Age in England. Wouldn't it be epic if the finale of the game took place around the Great Fire?! "

Every RPG is like in England, dude no, also how would Desmond be British? the only time i can remember anyone in Italy going to Britain was during the Roman empire when they conquered it. Anyway i don't mind being Desmond i actualy thought more emphasize should be put on him.
    Arbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Arbie

I think Ezio was more passionate about why he was killing in ACII. I'm saying this without completing Brotherhood as of yet though.

bwmcmaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By bwmcmaste
    @xyzygy said:
    " I want the next AC to be in the Industrial Age in England. Wouldn't it be epic if the finale of the game took place around the Great Fire?! "
    You know where this is headed, don't you?  

Medal of Honour: Assassin's Call of Duty
    damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By damswedon
    @xyzygy said:

The great fire was 1666 the Industrial age started in Britian somewhere around the 1780's. 
    I can't think of a good reason to have a game end with the Great Fire of London, the Civil war had finished Cromwell (you could say he was a Templar) had died and his son Richard stepped down as Lord Protector and let King Charles II to retake the throne in 1660. 
    It would be cool at some point to see the rise of the Templars with Abstergo but if Assassin's Creed 3 comes out and it isn't full on 2012 action then I will be disappointed. 
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#12  Edited By Yummylee

Haven't played Brotherhood, though I'm still not all that invested in the storylines anywhoo. They're interesting enough, but bleh... still don't care for 'em too much.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By xyzygy
    @iKANNIBAL said:
    " @xyzygy said:

Every RPG is like in England, dude no, also how would Desmond be British? the only time i can remember anyone in Italy going to Britain was during the Roman empire when they conquered it. Anyway i don't mind being Desmond i actualy thought more emphasize should be put on him. "
    Why does Desmond have to be British? Desmond is in the present. The point of the Animus is to go back in time to his ancestors and re-live their lives. Altair was in Jerusalem, Ezio in Italy, and the new one wherever. Desmond obviously wouldn't just turn British.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.