Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Can I unequip the crossbow?

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By Vinny_Says

I don't like the way it looks on Ezio.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MikkaQ

Probably not? It's so damn practical though, I can't see myself playing AC without it now haha. Then again there's more missions requiring total stealth in Brotherhood. 

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Vinny_Says
    @XII_Sniper said:
    " Probably not? It's so damn practical though, I can't see myself playing AC without it now haha. Then again there's more missions requiring total stealth in Brotherhood.  "
    I was all for it but then when the Borgia captain survived a crossbow point blank and escaped I said fuck the crossbow. I'm still early so I don't know about future missions but I really really hate how it looks.
    Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Capum15
    @blacklabeldomm:  I think the only ones who don't get one-hit killed by it are "important" characters like story guys and the captains. Every guard and heavy I've shot with it have died instantly. Or a few seconds later after grabbing their face in pain, stumbling around and then dying.

Anyway, I don't think you can get rid of it. I've never tried anyway (way to practical not to use).
    MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By MikkaQ
    @blacklabeldomm: It is kinda ugly, I agree, but for missions that need you to never be detected, but they still throw a legion of enemies on the rooftops to screw with you, the crossbow is essential. For me at least, but I'm impatient. I was pissed that it wouldn't kill the captain either, but it's still pretty damn handy. But yes. Looks dumb on him. Shoulda been like a wrist crossbow like they planned to put in AC 2. 
    Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Wuddel

I advise you guys to get the poison darts as soon as possible. Even better than the crossbow!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.