Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Desmond Animus glitch - anyone else? (slight spoiler).

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MachoFantastico

Have to say I'm loving Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, well was. Then this bloody Animus glitch reared it's ugly computer coded head and screwed up my game. For those not familiar with it, basically the glitch is that it won't let you back into the animus to continue as Ezio if you've logged out of the Animus and turned off your console at the present day (2012) setting. Then  if you turn it back on, you will attempt to log into the animus again to find that it keeps spitting you back out to Desmond. So you basically can't log back in. Ubisoft apparently know of the issue and are attempting to fix the problem, it's a MASSIVE glitch that could still be game breaking. I'm a good while in and have lost count to how many hours I've put into this otherwise stunning game.  

Ubisoft are asking for those suffering with the glitch to provide them with information HERE

Hopefully this patch won't take long, if it does then it could be damaging to the game. If you don't suffer from it, then remember: 

DON'T TURN THE GAME OR CONSOLE OFF AT THE DESMOND SECTIONS! 

Here is the glitch in action! 

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By mordukai

Actually the mods say it's better to send your glitch report directly to Ubisoft because the developers do not follow that thread but they do report everything that thread to the developers. There's also this thread for posting different glitches. In a later post the mod said Ubisoft are preparing an update that will fix the Tunnel Glitch and bunch of other bugs and glitches so keep your fingers crossed that it will fix what you have. I have the White Gradient glitch and it's preventing me from playing the game right now. As far as I am concerned Ubisoft dropped the ball on this release and it's clearly seen that they cut corners when it came to the QA.  

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.