Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Do my recruited assassin's die if they fail on their contracts?

Avatar image for Unannounced_Fart
    Omelet_Pants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Omelet_Pants

Title says it all.  I have heard conflicting things about this, so if anyone with first hand experience knows, please do tell.  I have had assassins die when I called them in during a fight, but I don't know what happens when they fail on a contract.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Yes, they failed and got killed doing their missions.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Baillie

I never put my assassin's out on missions that weren't 100%. I don't know why anyone else would differ. The higher level ones net you so much exp that have 5 dudes on them is better than putting a few dudes on easier ones.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Icemael

They die.

Doesn't really matter though, because:

1. When an assassin dies, new assassin-recruiting spots instantly appear around the city.
    2. Putting a low-level assassin on a job with high-level assassins will give him hella levels (I put a lv. 1 on a five-star job with a couple of lv. 8 dudes, and that single mission got him up to 7).

Nasos100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Nasos100
    @HitmanAgent47 said:
    "

Yes, they failed and got killed doing their missions.

"
    nothing significant about the post, but i lolled on the avatar. Thats what happens what you see Dan Brown films one too many times. 

Omelet_Pants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Omelet_Pants
    Thanks everyone.  I actually didn't know that you can put multiple assassins on the same job.  I'll give that a shot.
    DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeF
    @Omelet_Pants said:
    " Thanks everyone.  I actually didn't know that you can put multiple assassins on the same job.  I'll give that a shot. "
    really? then what did you think were those empty boxes for next to the picture of the assassin you selected? :D

I never had an assassin die, I even sent some out on mission with "only" an 85% success rate
    oobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oobs

yeah i have had some come back after failing a mission..have to be there to see how it failed i guess
    Damian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Damian
    @Icemael said:
    " 2. Putting a low-level assassin on a job with high-level assassins will give him hella levels (I put a lv. 1 on a five-star job with a couple of lv. 8 dudes, and that single mission got him up to 7). "
    ^ good advice
    Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By Vorbis

I seemed to have about 4 of the same Assassin model so I kept sending them off until they all died, then replaced them all with different models. Was more of a Sisterhood by the end of the game really.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dany
    @Vorbis said:
    " I seemed to have about 4 of the same Assassin model so I kept sending them off until they all died, then replaced them all with different models. Was more of a Sisterhood by the end of the game really. "
    I would have preferred that, my run of hte game was just dudes and a few chicks. 

Just send them out where the completion is 95% or higher
    Omelet_Pants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Omelet_Pants
    @Vorbis: I'm trying to get an entire sisterhood together, hoping that I can get an orgy going on with my boy Ezio being the only male beneficiary.
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Angie_981
    @Baillie: at he beginning I sent some recruit out alone with  a chance of 86%  of success and she failed hahaha but came back alive, usually if you send them out alone with a 92% or higher chance of making it they are successful,in some of the hardest missions (the ones who give 5000 XP)even with 5 assassins they only had a 97% chance of success but they made it. One time 5 assassins failed a mission with 100% chance of success but they came back alive,none of my recruits ever died while away on a mission
    yeah  sending 1 newbie with the upper level recruits makes them gain more XP points and way faster
    @Omelet_Pants:
    hahahahaa Unfortunately for you that's not gonna happen ,sorry to shatter your orgy dreams...  

Now on the serious side... Are the contracts never ending?
    Honestly after all recruits become assassins its very boring cause they don't advance anymore so all you do is sending them out then they come back then you send them out again and so on and so on,plus they keep giving out super easy 1 or 2 stars contracts with no rewards which to me feels like a waste of time .The whole idea of the brotherhood is interesting but  I wish there was more to it..
    fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By fetchfox
    @Vorbis said:
    " I seemed to have about 4 of the same Assassin model so I kept sending them off until they all died, then replaced them all with different models. Was more of a Sisterhood by the end of the game really. "
    None of mine have died, and all of my assassins look different. And they're mostly women, so I don't complain.
    OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE
    @Angie_981 said:
    Now on the serious side... Are the contracts never ending?Honestly after all recruits become assassins its very boring cause they don't advance anymore so all you do is sending them out then they come back then you send them out again and so on and so on,plus they keep giving out super easy 1 or 2 stars contracts with no rewards which to me feels like a waste of time .The whole idea of the brotherhood is interesting but  I wish there was more to it.. "
    This is my question.  I have these internal desire to finish all of the contracts but I don't think it's possible. 
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Angie_981
    @OneAndOnlyBigE:
    i guess we share desires ;)
    RJMacReady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RJMacReady

The only time i failed was when i assigned two separate missions with one assassin each with the probability at 55%. Both failed and i lost both assassins.

OldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By OldGuy
    @Angie_981 said:
    "Now on the serious side... Are the contracts never ending?Honestly after all recruits become assassins its very boring cause they don't advance anymore so all you do is sending them out then they come back then you send them out again and so on and so on,plus they keep giving out super easy 1 or 2 stars contracts with no rewards which to me feels like a waste of time .The whole idea of the brotherhood is interesting but  I wish there was more to it.. "
    It appears that the "standard" contracts are never ending (which makes sense as you'd be annoyed it you were 'bad' at sending assassins out, had a lot of them die and then ran out of missions for recruits)... but it looks like the missions that give items may be limited (note the differences in descriptions the regular versions are, well, regular [go here and kill whatshis/herface, etc] - but the item bearing ones seem to have a thruline to them)...

I think I've run them all out, but we'll see... I'm trying to get pickpockets to spawn so I can get the last damn nutmeg to tick the last box in the game (except that Bartolomeo's Axe didn't spawn for me when I finished the Mercenaries Guild challenges {and it seems I'm not the only one to experience that little bug} and THAT empty space annoys me no end)...
    OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE
    @Angie_981 said:
    " @OneAndOnlyBigE:i guess we share desires ;) "
    Any more luck with this?  It appears that OldGuy is right and that there is no end to the standard "Defend a Scholar" type contracts that don't also reward you with items.  Alas it appears my internal desires will go unfulfilled.
    Downsize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Downsize

Would be kinda cool if you can control your recruits on thier missions.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrKlorox

Is it possible to kill off all your dude assassins and roll with an all lady squad?

Downsize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Downsize
    @MrKlorox said:
    " Is it possible to kill off all your dude assassins and roll with an all lady squad? "
    Yeah, basically send your male on a 5 star quest, he will certainly fail and die if placed solo.  Here's the thing,  I've yet to try to get a full female squad myself,  but if you see a male needing help,  just skip him and run to the next?  Maybe its random.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.