Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

I'm stuck outside the Animus.

Reizarvg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Reizarvg

No idea what the hell happened here. I quit the game while outside the Animus last night. Started it up this morning and it loaded with Desmond climbing out of it. Checked the e-mails and then got back in. It loaded for about 3 seconds, and then showed Desmond getting out of the Animus again. It keeps doing that now, I can't get back in, which means I've lost about 10-15 hours of playtime. Anyone have any idea what's happened?

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By LordXavierBritish

Desmond went into his own memories. 

Inception.

Reizarvg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Reizarvg

Then I must be about 20 layers deep by now. It's getting weird now. Whenever it finishes loading, instead of just showing Desmond getting out of the Animus, it just loads me into a random place outside the Villa. I run around for about 10 seconds, and then Desmond's suddenly getting out of the Animus again. It's fucked up.

It's not too much of a problem, I hadn't really done much in the story on this save, so this just means I get to play more of it. Still weird though.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mordukai
    @Reizarvg: Welcome to the wonderful world of the buggy mess that's ACB. Please take a number and wait for your name to be called.  I'm afraid you're SOL until Ubisoft fixes it. 
    Reizarvg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Reizarvg
    @Mordukai: Is it really that bad? Aside from the odd physics fuck up (a dead guard got his foot stuck in a wall half way down a building and just dangled there) this is the only problem I've had. It's quite a large one, admittedly, but still.
    spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By spazmaster666
    @Mordukai said:
    " @Reizarvg: Welcome to the wonderful world of the buggy mess that's ACB. Please take a number and wait for your name to be called.  I'm afraid you're SOL until Ubisoft fixes it.  "
    I've played the game for over 30 hours and have not encountered any issues.
    alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By alternate

AC2 had a very similar game breaking bug right near the end that was eventually patched.  I remember it being 6 months before I got around to actually finishing the last half hour - and after fighting super-pope and seeing alien matrix lady I wondered why I even bothered.

chrissedoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By chrissedoff

that's actually just the way the game ends don't worry about it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.