Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Legacy issues?

Zombieheadbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Zombieheadbutt

I searched the forum and wasn't able to find a similar question.   

Has anyone playing the Facebook game Project Legacy had any luck getting the save game from AC:B to synch with the online game?  I haven't been able to synch or get ANY benefit so far from having played Project Legacy.  I've already unlocked the ability in game to recruit new assassin's but the Facebook game won't allow me to train them while I'm away from home.  I also heard that landmarks do something between the two games.   

So, has anyone had more luck then me? 

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle

...There's a Facebook Assassin's Creed game? 

Zombieheadbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zombieheadbutt
    @A_Cute_Squirtle: Its call Project Legacy.  Its in the same vein as Mafia Wars but much better, IMO.  I've been playing it since in launched and I'm still not done with it.  It allows you to train your assassin's from the game online.  It is also supposed to have other interactions.
    Dustpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Dustpan

Sorta makes me want to sign up for facebook just for this. But, I must resist.

Damn, now I'm really thinking about doing it.

Zombieheadbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zombieheadbutt
    @JustTheDoctor: Just make a proxy account.  Just a shell account so you can do nominal things on facebook every now and then.
    allenibrahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By allenibrahim

I've also been playing Legacy a bit after seeing Jeff post about it on Twitter. But, I haven't experienced any bugs with Brotherhood yet because I don't have Brotherhood yet! But I am building up some points from now and I did sucessfully sync it with my Uplay account.

rjaylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By rjaylee
    @Zombieheadbutt: I've been playing it. You just have to make sure you first sync your Facebook account ti your UPlay account. After that, load up ACB. When you reach the screen to choose a game to load, press Y (or Triangle on the PS3) for the option to sync your ACB game with your Facebook account.

Just FYI, there's not that much to unlock. I never bothered training my assassins further using the Project Legacy, as I didn't need the extra XP points for them to be maxed out. There's plenty enough contracts in the game to give you the XP you need. Buying up landmarks in Project Legacy also gives you a one-time small amount of extra florins in ACB, which is fine, but not entirely necessary if you've been buying enough properties in ACB. 

If you look online for the promotional code for Project Legacy (I don't remember the code, but can easily be found with some quick Googling), you can unlock the ability to find the Auditore Mnemonic Set which regenerates all your Project Legacy APs, plus unlocks the Auditore Cape in ACB. The Auditore Cape doesn't do anything just FYI, it's purely cosmetic. I didn't prefer to wear it since you can't dye it (like any of the other unique capes).

If anything, Project Legacy is more fun on it's own and for the extra fiction, which highly outweighs the benefits of the interactions you get in ACB.

If anyone is interested in checking it out, just go here:
      http://apps.facebook.com/projectlegacy/
    DarkHeroZark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarkHeroZark

Also what I got from Legacy is  
    • 10k+ gold for each Landmark I own in both games
    • 2 Capes by completing the "Auditorie Trail" Mnemonic set
    • Extra XP for my Assassins by completing special contracts in AC:B then Legacy
    Zombieheadbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zombieheadbutt

My Facebook is linked to my Uplay account and I've tried to sync my save game file to Uplay and I still get "No new rewards..." every time event though I'm level 53 and have 10 of every landmark in AC:PL and already in sequence 5 in AC:B.  I never have any luck with this stuff.  I couldn't ever get the iPhone apps for Mass Effect II to work either.  The interconnectivity of games and other apps is just a nightmare for me.

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By fetchfox

@heatDrive88 said:   
    If you look online for the promotional code for Project Legacy (I don't remember the code, but can easily be found with some quick Googling), you can unlock the ability to find the Auditore Mnemonic Set which regenerates all your Project Legacy APs, plus unlocks the Auditore Cape in ACB. The Auditore Cape doesn't do anything just FYI, it's purely cosmetic. I didn't prefer to wear it since you can't dye it (like any of the other unique capes).

Well actually, the Auditore cape puts you above the law. No more wanted posters.
    DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DeF
    @DarkHeroZark said:
    "
    Also what I got from Legacy is  
    • 10k+ gold for each Landmark I own in both games
    • 2 Capes by completing the "Auditorie Trail" Mnemonic set
    • Extra XP for my Assassins by completing special contracts in AC:B then Legacy
    "
    I found the extra XP and money kinda useless. By the time you can buy the landmarks you probably get a lot of cash anyway and the leveling of your assassins is done A LOT quicker by doing in-game contracts. those 75XP every 4 hours are only nice to bring a new recruit to level 3 (since after that the points required far outweigh the usefulness of the 75xp)

haven't unlocked the cape yet though ...but since I already beat the game I don't think there's much use for that.
    Zombieheadbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zombieheadbutt

I've got 200k florin just sitting around and I'm only in sequence 5.  Money in both games becomes useless rather quickly if you have any sense to invest early.  I would like the cape but I still can't get the save file to synch.

rjaylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rjaylee
    @fetchfox said:

" Well actually, the Auditore cape puts you above the law. No more wanted posters. "

Are you sure about that? I was fairly certain that was the Borgia cape.

[edit] Oh wow, I just saw the text for that. That's pretty handy early on then.
    fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fetchfox
    @heatDrive88 said:
    " @fetchfox said:

" Well actually, the Auditore cape puts you above the law. No more wanted posters. "

Are you sure about that? I was fairly certain that was the Borgia cape.  [edit] Oh wow, I just saw the text for that. That's pretty handy early on then. "
    Well, you do get it late in the game though since you only get it after you've renovated and bought everything. But escaping guards is shit easy though, and being stealthy to not get wanted is allot of fun.
    ShadowXBL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShadowXBL

I'm having uses with the game freezing with the templar spinning cursor over and over.  It's making it impossible to play.

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By damswedon

You can now get UPlay points in Project Legacy.

ShadowXBL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ShadowXBL

the last hour all I've been getting is the spinning Templar "hourglass" when trying to click on anything in Legacy, and then it says a connection error occurred and to refresh.  Two different computers, two different connections.

benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By benjaebe
    @ShadowXBL said:
    " the last hour all I've been getting is the spinning Templar "hourglass" when trying to click on anything in Legacy, and then it says a connection error occurred and to refresh.  Two different computers, two different connections. "
    I just got off it and everything seems to be fine. It does have a tendency to mess up fairly often though - I see them take it down for maintenance a couple times a week.

Legacy is great for the backstory it provides on some of the characters in AC:B and in the universe in general. As far as Facebook games go, it's pretty sweet.
    ShadowXBL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ShadowXBL

I almost have every mission 100% in memories 1 and 2 :)

Japho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Japho

Did anyone ever figure out the syncing issue here? I've been having the same problem Zombieheadbutt describes.  I have everything linked as described (or so it seems). Facebook -> UPlay -> AC:B, but going to sync in-game on my PS3 says nothing new to sync, and when I go to "Training" in AB:PL it says no AC:B savegames found. 

A solution would be awesome!  :)

Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Angie_981

@Japho:

you have to make sure that you link PL to the right Uplay account,the same one linked to your ps3,if you have linked PL to the wrong account  you can  do 2 things  

1) log in on the U play website and log in on the right U play account account ,click on edit account and then enter your FB info and then click connect to FB ,and then log on on ps3 in story mode and press triangle, 

2)if  1) doesn't work write an email to Ubisoft technical support and give them your info and ask them to unlink the wrong account,it takes them about 2 to 3 days to do that but they eventually do it and then you can link PL to the right uplay account.

to know your uplay info in case you have more than 1 account log on youplay from ps3,go under account  and check out the email you're using . That is the email you need to link PL to. 

Let me know if you make it,or pm me if you need more info :) I'll be glad to help if I can.  

P.S I'm almost lever 100 in PL  yayyyyyyyy haha

Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Angie_981

level not lever hahahahaha

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.